What's everyone playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I have had strange cravings for merchant games. So I have played Patrician III, which was quite interesting. And currently playing X3 albion Prelude, which seems quite cool to go from small cargo ships to gigantic capital cargo ships, aswell as building gigantic space stations. However, I need more, and the best. Anybody has any more ideas for other merchant games? Preferably naval merchant, however space is quite fine too.

Kryusien

Jul 29, 2016
R-Type Final (still haven't unlocked all the ships yet)
Subnautica
End of Aspiration (an RPG from Kemco for Android phones/tablets)

Jul 27, 2016
Somewhere on Earth
I've been juggling between a few games; went back into playing Broforce, as I wanted to see the updates, and a few of the characters got retooled (they gave Pliskin a glider) alongside some other tweaks. Best thing I can say about it right now: Jet Li's in it. And his special is fucking great.

Also tried, of all strange things, Unturned; that survival game that was made by a teenager on the budget of a ham sandwich. It's really, really polished in the gameplay department these days, and the workshop support has been nothing but amazing. I guess it's a bonus the game threw up a $5 weapon skin my way as well, so figure that's gotta be worth something; the game's paid for its own premium!

Also tried StarBreak recently; it's a stubborn mess, but it's actually fun in how irritating it can get. Players will leave you behind quick, even in the basic areas, so it turns into a game of speedrunning most of the time. No private instances either, from as far as I could tell, which really annoys me more than even the pestering knockback and near-instant-death traps.

And, naturally, Payday 2. It's been taking time since my first Infamy to claw back up, but it's been fun nevertheless.

Fixious

Jul 27, 2016
Just Day of Defeat: Source these days. Maybe a little bit of Splinter Cell from time to time, since I got it for free recently. I'll occasionally fire up Starsiege: Tribes but I that's rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.