What's everyone playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heron

Jul 28, 2016
I've been sinking the past week or so into EVE Online, but I've also played a bit of Hearts of Iron IV and RimWorld.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
I been playing a game called fortnite can't really tell you much about it do to NDA but its a alpha game and is very fun for me anyone else play it? might ask on the discord as well a few time
Been waiting for an invite since 2015 but the only time i've been invited to closed beta/alpha it was 1 week before the game went into open beta so i dont expect to ever get invited :D

Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Going through the old Steam backlog, currently on Darksiders I and moving on to II after that.
Also Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade here and there but that games' community has taken a sour note when the devs admitted that the official launch isn't quite going to be what was promised way back. Almost reminds you of something...

Jul 27, 2016
Helldivers
Paragon
Necropolis
p.s. after playing in WoW - still can't find a "big" game to play in all the time :/

Jul 27, 2016
Pretty much just Overwatch and Starbound.
Maybe all of us playing Overwatch should get together and do some ranked games.

I'm trying to find a good MMO, last one besides Firefall I really got into was GW2. I get bored very quickly with WoW-style MMOs.

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
I've just been busy working at my jobs, but when I do have time to play online games it's usually Warframe at the moment and a little bit of FireFall (although it's getting empty and lonely haha)

Jul 31, 2016
I don't nearly have as much time as I used to... but when I do...

Mobile: Pokemon Go, FFRK.

PC: DFO Remastered
Minecraft

After I left Firefall (about the time the crafting was revamped to be grinding-ly awful) I moved to Warframe and Path of Exile. Warframe was top, but my wrists took a beating. Hard to hold all those keys at once, especially when you start getting higher in tier and mobility is key. Ironically, I went from a max Mammoth/Bastion on Firefall to an instant love for Rhino/Vauban on Warframe.

Then time dwindled, my skill rusted and I fell back to the more casual gaming.

Jul 31, 2016
Muh Kitchen
PC: Skyrim(modded, of course), Minecraft (also modded), Binding of Isaac.

Xbox One: Fallout 4 (Husband modded our female characters to have big booties. I'm rather satisfied with this.)

I would say playing WoW, but I has no subscription. ;.;

Mainly: TF2, DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online)

Playing through: GOTY Borderlands 1 & 2 for the 1st time

Owned, but waiting until rig upgrade: Skyrim for the 1st time ever (will be using lots of mods), Subnautica, Wolfentstein: new order, Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell, and Space Engineers

Plan to buy after rig upgrade: Overwatch, Borderlands Pre-sequel, and Fallout 4 (with mods)

Ipad 2: War Tortise, Block Fortress, The Peacekeeper (version for computers too), and Joe Dever's Lone Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.