Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Dungeon defenders 2

Regularly bounce around on any Suikoden Roms

Would be more games but mother board went kaput and using a p.o.s. laptop for about another month.

Rebel Galaxy is hella fun and the OST is a perfect match for it.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
Exidium corp/the last frontier (TBH i'm not exactly sure what the actual game's name is)
Evolve stage 2
Warframe, thought i mainly just check out the new stuff when they do an event/update

Is it actually playable/ any fun now? I've got myself a founder pack a while ago but i kinda shelfed it becouse it looked in deep deep alpha.

Jul 26, 2016
Starbound & Battleborn

Is it actually playable/ any fun now? I've got myself a founder pack a while ago but i kinda shelfed it becouse it looked in deep deep alpha.
The alpha is playable.
But it's still alpha ya know.

For instance... the skill tree exists and you can put points in pistols so you can use a level 1 pistol but if you put points in other things in that particular tree, it won't work since it's not implemented yet. They updated animations, we got more stuff to do and have the capability of using. But you can't review mission data which can make some missions annoying to do.
Some missions will clearly point out on the map which general area to look in for your collecting missions while other collecting missions don't.

This is their changelog...
https://pgenom.com/changelog/
Browse that to get an idea and try the alpha out if it's available to you. And give feedback because these devs do listen to their playerbase.

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Exidium corp/the last frontier (TBH i'm not exactly sure what the actual game's name is)
Evolve stage 2
Warframe, thought i mainly just check out the new stuff when they do an event/update

There was an update and charcter wipe. All the new UI and progression stuff is in, however I only played it alittle so far.

doty

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016
Blacklight: Retribution
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Paladins
And some others when I get bored.

Broken

Jul 27, 2016
Mainly been playing LoL the past few weeks but after I upgraded my PC a week ago, I got into Witcher 3 and haven't been able to stop.

Dragomon Hunter
How is Dragomon Hunter? I've been trying to get into a mmo for quite a while but none of them just suck me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.