What is coming AFTER Ember?

Well... Hey. I just want to ask one question (in the moment): What s going to come after Ember?
I mean not after Ember failed or something like that, but after the development of Ember is finished.
And i also want to go for one specific case, the case where The9 is ready to sell the FF IP.

Are you going to revive FF or are you going to let it be buried in its hasty scooped grave?
@Grummz

For ppl who want to know why i am asking:
I was actually playing melody's escape and made a soundtrack marathon using the soundtracks of Red Eclipse (a great game with great potential... i miss it) and after i finished it (with 2 perfects and only 2 with 4 stars the rest was 5) i just scuffed around in the music folder and ofc i went to games :) and clicked on FF and switched between the soundtracks to hear what they were (first some at teh end... the second time i came in i went on the second one (which was often in teh login screen i think its nostromos theme or something like that)) and just literally dropped down into the past and agony (it also made me almost cry D:).

Vladplaya

Commander
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
USA
If Ember will be successful, as mmo game it should have pretty lengthy lifespan, so you asking what will happen in like 6 to 8 years? I doubt anyone knows, probably designing Ember's successor.

If it will fail, well, not sure what's then, because getting another support for a project like this again, would be seriously difficult the second time around.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I hope it will be ember GO the portable mech game you will be able to team with other mechs and save things like wessels stuck in trees and get badges and monies and there will be many adventures

Jul 27, 2016
The IP is held by The9.
Nothing will come of that game, let it rest.
The finances needed to even purchase it and work around legality.... yeah don't even bother.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
No point in reviving a dead and outdated engine. Just send it to the crematorium and be done with it.

After the development of ember, it will continue further development for ember lol

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
If The9 somehow sells FireFall to Grummz, Grummz can then legitimately copy and paste elements from FireFall into Ember. Same stuff, better engine, more content into 1 game. It would also be easier to host, cuz less servers