Video Update for February 21 - Hope you enjoy

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Another good video, i am pondering how we will see in the night and during the storms, will we have different eye/camera with different vision upgrades and even standard light hmm

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Personally I'd like to have 2-3 vision modes (night vision, thermal, UV, etc.). Could make for some interesting enemy engagements and/or environmental situations too. Also, a few different flashlight/headlight/fog light/etc. configs for the frames so peeps could choose the one they like the best for them. It also adds customization options which peeps usually like to play around with.

Now with that said, the light configs probably wouldn't be too difficult of a thing to add to Em.8ER, or too expensive. I'm unsure about different vision modes though.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yess always liked those different vision modes made it good for some tactical choices to spot hidden things and even make you feel a bit like a predator :eek::D

Those lights are well worth it just like when you go in the night on the bike and set the big beams on cruising on a long unknown route.

Night time is going to be truly spectacle and, hope the different visions and lights are doable because walking in mechs and being able to switch visions even to see a grappling hook line glow using thermal imaging etc etc

Oh and also to find secrets, because visions can be good for exploration to see tracks and other stuff!