Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

Jul 26, 2016
Got Cyberpunk 2077. It's pretty much what I hoped Deus Ex would become and never did (Did those devs really had to rehash the same plot 4 times in row...).

You get a ton of freedom to do what you want. It's basically a cyberpunk version of GTA. As soon as you get past the prologue that is. Before that you are on a tight leash. And since this is CD Projekt RED I fully expect to never fully complete this game. Just like in the Witcher games, if you ignore the main storyline, there is ton of sidequests and random events or other stuff everywhere.

[edi]t
I have been doing my best to ignore the main storyline which is pretty easy. I really like how this city feels lived in.

Last edited:

NF85

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
reinstalled cod mw as i had a small shooter crave.
today they combined the account lv progress of all 3 titles(mw/warzone/blackops) into 1 system including battlepass, so now it dont matter what you play, you unlock mp progression across all 3 titles by playing just 1 game.

ofc that means all mw players are back to lv1 again but you keep everything you had unlocoked before today, so you dont have to do a complete restart.

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
Made a little tribute video for Dauntless hunting grounds and my favorite sword build.

Qualitiy is getting better as i'm relearning recording and editing (been 4 years) but i also have a really good 1360x768 screen and a cheepo 1080p would feel like a downgrade to me. I can use Virtual super resolution to fix that but for casual recording i'm not gonna bother. It's good enough in this state.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
UK
BDO again...for about a few days, then got bored again.
Life after the Aftermath...not to bad, just gets a tad grindy (no surprises there then)
Squad - meh!
post scritum...meh after a few hours!
Did some Stellaris! - without much highs. no munchies involved!
No mans sky... again - Tried the new HD settings...need a new card so it seems! held my attention for about 7 hours. - but still has some great landscapes tbh. No need for spice usage there !!
Gal Civ 3 - a few times on/off on the same map - taken a month so far!

Far to much time on my hands - alot more now that UK has been hit with the new Covid 19 'fast spreader' variant...So xmass has been bolloxed, again !!o_O:rolleyes:

NF85

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
iron conflict.

WoT/WT in psudo rts setting. you make a formation of 3 units; infantry/vehicle/airplane, where you controll the 3 different units at the same time like an rts with rts camera setting, and take it out in a 10v10 pvp fight.

it is in payed beta testing so early access page on steam.
if you wonder exactly about the gameplay, it feels like the short lived Total War: Arena game.

(it is made by a studio in hong kong so the odd chinese text may appear here and there due its beta status)

Jul 26, 2016
I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 as a corporate ninja that loves her sniper rifle/shotgun. And yet I didn't put a single point in the skill tree for either the sniper rifle or the shotgun instead put it all hacking , crafting & a few in sneak. I acquired double jump and then Boss fights became hilarious. I experienced no bugs and barely ever faced a difficult opponent including bosses. I ended that with one ending and decided to delete everything and try a different style.

I now see all the bugs in the game. Playing as the nomad with points dropped in fist & blade fighting.
It's neat to see the the difference that occurs when you change the background. Unfortunely I wish CDPR made the difference in background choice much more significant than they did.

[edit]
dang... melee fighting in this game is really sucky. How did they go from witcher melee to this crap?
If you are fist fighting, the best thing to do is wait for them to attack and then use the counter system to wreck them. If they don't use melee weapons and mainly use their firearms, you'll wreck them since your fists can stun them. If you don't fist fight and use blades or mantis blades then best thing to do is to ignore the counter system and dodge/attack instead. I only put 3 points in both fists and blades skill trees and the rest in crafting and I'm wrecking foes once I figured that out. Everyone so far is reacting the same way. The only difference between a low threat and high threat is the level/damage output.

oh and why is only the player restricted to using hacks on foes when you are in eye sight of them? If the foes used the cameras in the same manner you use cameras to hack enemies then combat would be a bit interesting. Instead of them being able to attack you with their hacks as if walls/barrier's don't exist. Or if the foes were able to use their friends eyes as alternative cameras to hack you, that would also be interesting. Then the use of flashbang grenades, gas grenades, blinding hacks would be used in more creative ways.

Last edited: