Trigger happy moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
If your fun consists of being an unreasonable asshole to people, then yes, "No fun allowed."
You have no right to block any attempt at fun that I have. Sounds to me like you're just a SJW who's not happy when others are happy.

You do realize what forum section this is, don't you? I'm not going to stop, especially when you're wanting to be all 'touchy/feeling', don't hurt anyone's feelings with this bullshit. Go fuck YOURSELF.

That was fun, and there's nothing you can do about it.

P

PCMasterReece

You have no right to block any attempt at fun that I have. Sounds to me like you're just a SJW who's not happy when others are happy.

You do realize what forum section this is, don't you? I'm not going to stop, especially when you're wanting to be all 'touchy/feeling', don't hurt anyone's feelings with this bullshit. Go fuck YOURSELF.

That was fun, and there's nothing you can do about it.
£80 says Mark or one of his mods locks this thread like they lock every thread in this section.
Remember mods this sections does also say flamewars... If you didn't want them, Mark should of took my advice when I said making this section could be a mistake.

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
I know I'm supposed to just leave this section alone and let it die of natural causes, but I feel like I should chime in because it's directed at us. Yes, we moderate the forums, it's our job. We however don't do it to an extreme like other forums. We were told to delete personal attacks as to stop harassment on individuals. Threads that devolve into bickering get moved to the gripes/flamewars section as to let you continue voicing your opinion while not disrupting the flow of the rest of the forum. If the thread gets locked or someone gets banned, that means there was no saving the thread or person involved. We have to clear extreme cases with the boss man.

If you still consider this as too much of a "hug box" (even though we are really leaniant) then you can opt to leave. There's nothing that says you MUST use these forums. Just my two cents on the subject.

Jul 27, 2016
Somewhere on Earth
You have no right to block any attempt at fun that I have.
So long as you're willing to leave it to this section of the forums, I don't care if you start posting passages of Mein Kampf or some shit; that's your business, it isn't mine. Just try not to cry about getting moderated if you go too far elsewhere. Here, I rightly don't care what you wanna do.
Sounds to me like you're just a SJW who's not happy when others are happy.
Uuuuhuh...sure...

Jul 26, 2016
ya lot toss shit around and then get sad when the appropriate response occurs due to that shit flinging?

Seriously?

This is the internet. There is plenty of places where you can go and toss shit at each other where people don't give a fuck.
Hell, these Devs even made a little place for you lot to play with your turds to your own delight and you still cry foul?

Geez.

Tragedy

ARES Operator
Jul 26, 2016
California, America
I know I'm supposed to just leave this section alone and let it die of natural causes, but I feel like I should chime in because it's directed at us. Yes, we moderate the forums, it's our job. We however don't do it to an extreme like other forums. We were told to delete personal attacks as to stop harassment on individuals. Threads that devolve into bickering get moved to the gripes/flamewars section as to let you continue voicing your opinion while not disrupting the flow of the rest of the forum. If the thread gets locked or someone gets banned, that means there was no saving the thread or person involved. We have to clear extreme cases with the boss man.

If you still consider this as too much of a "hug box" (even though we are really leaniant) then you can opt to leave. There's nothing that says you MUST use these forums. Just my two cents on the subject.
Fuck you

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
Get a hotel room and do all your love-f♥ck-related stuff in there. It is not like g@y-marriage is a necessity to carry that sort of action out........... :p

Last edited:

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Yes, What tragedy posted was stupid and unnecessary BUT remember guys, The owner of this forum (Mark Kern) fights so hard for freedom of speech, freedom of expression and no censorship.... Then he allows his moderators and other community members to censor others because they get "offended"???
Freedom of speech does not give people free reign to be assholes and not be accountable for their actions. I feel a lot of people try to abuse/misuse this and not take responsibility for their actions.

Last edited:

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I'm suddenly going to agree with Tragedy. Mainly because they seem to lock threads or delete things quite quickly.

Yes, What tragedy posted was stupid and unnecessary BUT remember guys, The owner of this forum (Mark Kern) fights so hard for freedom of speech, freedom of expression and no censorship.... Then he allows his moderators and other community members to censor others because they get "offended"???

So question is, What is Mark Kern? A person who allows others to be censored because others can't handle it, or is he someone who does believe in free speech and will happily allow people to say what they like on a sub section that was made for it.
If you invite me to your home, and I say things like

-"Your dog is quite stupid" (or whatever pet you may have in this example), if you throw me out of your house, I will say that was censorship, becuase I wasn't allowed to say what I felt like.

- May I shit on your carpet? If you refuse, you are consoring my freedom of expression. Becuase I want to express how shit this carpet is.

etc. I think you understand my point.

Freedom of speech is more about, can I say something, without legal action against me, by force.
It is more complicated then just that. But that is the general gist of it.

Because if we were to NOT seperated the two. fighting for freedom of speech means fighting against freedom, because then Grummz, wouldn't be free to kick anyone out of his own website.

Tragedy

ARES Operator
Jul 26, 2016
California, America
Freedom of speech does not give people free reign to be assholes and not be accountable for their actions. I feel a lot of people try to abuse/misuse this and not take responsibility for their actions.
HE SAID "FUCK OFF RETARD," YOU FUCKING SCUM TRAGEDY, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!

Okay, dude - I'll keep that in mind - grow a fucking spine, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.