Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
just saw Star Wars 7ish. you can recognize everyone who matters by their hair, headwear or species. you can also laugh at pretty things, so it's better than most museums.

drama and action and bringing the protagonists together. what's the deal with the stormtrooper armor-customizations; why does the guy with two completely unique weapons have completely unexceptional armour. goggle alien, Finn just said he wanted to run away; you don't need to crawl on the table to sense that. stormtroopers shoot worse than Rey, who is literally firing a gun for the first time. Han saw his son. is the ace the son? no, Leia knew about him. I know Ren is related to someone. is it them? Finn has learned lying works, so he does it again. the Starkiller doesn't look like it can open a hole that can fit around a star; it must be built around one, what do they do when it runs out? Rey reads Ren's mind instead of biting his fingers, smarter than what I would have done. plot twist: Phasma used to be their son, is now their daughter and they don't know yet? plot twist: the Starkiller has a command that makes it show the "shields down" graphic without actually powering down the shields? also it can't be Phasma, they threw her in the garbage. the Starkiller eats stars from a distance. Han looks sadly at Ren, he is obviously the son. After advertisement-break, Han is still looking sadly at Ren, making him still obviously the son. oh, I heard Han dies and also Ren is still evil later; it's probably here. explosions! why is the planet exploding? lightsaber-duelling Finn is weirdly not trivial for Ren. Ren waits for Rey to use the force for several seconds while their blades are locked. so is Finn dead or what? when Luke is found with a map, he is looking dramatically off a cliff. also Luke looks like Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.