Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Alex Jones is telling his viewers that the toothpaste he sells kills coronavirus

ALEX JONES (HOST): I’m not going to belabor this, I’m just going to tell you that for just your daily life and your gums and your teeth for regular viruses and bacteria, the patented nanosilver we have, the Pentagon has come out and documented and Homeland Security has said this stuff kills the whole SARS-corona family at point blank range. Well of course it does, it kills every virus. But they found that. This is 13 years ago. And the Pentagon uses the product we have. And the product we have in private label is about to be in Walmart, coming up. They’ve just ordered a massive crap ton, not the one they have, but this even better one that we have. So I’m just saying we’re always cutting edge, thank to God. I just go with the research, go with the spirit and we always have it. The nanosilver toothpaste in the Superblue with the tea tree and the iodine that’s -- the Superblue is amazing. And then we have the whitening toothpaste that has the nanosilver and a lot more as well. Those are both excellent, they are at InfowarsStore.com, they’re still discounted despite all the hell breaking loose.

We have storable food in stock, but we have to package it and it’s six to eight weeks behind shipping it out to you. Other people will lie to you, got big old Pinnochio noses, we’re not, that’s what’s going on. You want storable food, you want to get it delivered? This thing if it is super bad peaks in about 12 weeks in the U.S. the model shows, so you’ll get your food. InfowarsStore.com. And it’s high quality, it’s very low priced. They haven’t raised prices yet but I’m told it’s next week.

https://www.mediamatters.org/corona...viewers-toothpaste-he-sells-kills-coronavirus

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
#CountingAndContinuing #AlwaysWasAndAlwaysWillBe #ClosingTheBarnDoor

$50 billion dollars in SBA loans implies the economy isn't really that strong and yet that amount is dwarfed by the $200 Billion in interest-and-penalty-free deferred tax payments from "certain individuals and businesses".

It's a well-written speech butchered by a grade-school recitation...

Earlier occupant's addresses:

Status
Not open for further replies.