Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
https://nextstrain.org/ncov?l=radial

This phylogeny shows evolutionary relationships of HCoV-19 viruses from the ongoing novel coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. All samples are still closely related with few mutations relative to a common ancestor, suggesting a shared common ancestor some time in Nov-Dec 2019. This indicates an initial human infection in Nov-Dec 2019 followed by sustained human-to-human transmission leading to sampled infections.
Site numbering and genome structure uses Wuhan-Hu-1/2019 as reference. The phylogeny is rooted relative to early samples from Wuhan. Temporal resolution assumes a nucleotide substitution rate of 5 × 10^-4 subs per site per year. Full details on bioinformatic processing can be found here.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Heres an oldie but goodie. 2005 Im riding with the Phoenix MC. Im on the right in the first pic. We are waiting for everyone to show up to head out to a Hells Angels party in Western MA. Im not a hardcore biker so the things I witnessed at this party still blow my mind.. Not sure they would be able to get away with parties like that in this day and age of PC outrage.

Attachments

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Heres an oldie but goodie. 2005 Im riding with the Phoenix MC. Im on the right in the first pic. We are waiting for everyone to show up to head out to a Hells Angels party in Western MA. Im not a hardcore biker so the things I witnessed at this party still blow my mind.. Not sure they would be able to get away with parties like that in this day and age of PC outrage.
Ah is that your bike or your buddies i see?
Hmm i imagined you with a long wizard beard sitting on a bike thinking with a thinking pose.

Racing bikes is what i like but those classic bikes do look nice too, though these days i like me mountain bike it has tiny wheels and a good workout especially up hills :D

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Ah is that your bike or your buddies i see?
Hmm i imagined you with a long wizard beard sitting on a bike thinking with a thinking pose.

Racing bikes is what i like but those classic bikes do look nice too, though these days i like me mountain bike it has tiny wheels and a good workout especially up hills :D
My younger brother was into the street bikes, he had a Ninja around this time. That is my bike a 2004 883 sportster custom. Never had the full beard lol just a goatee back then lol. Ended up selling the Harley but I'm thinking of getting a bike again in the future.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Trump pitched 0% payroll tax rate for the rest of the year, White House official says

"There was also discussion of making the payroll tax rollback permanent, said the official, who declined to be named. Payroll taxes are used to fund Medicare and Social Security. When asked about the potential cost of a payroll tax cut, the official pushed back and asked why there is always a focus on the cost of tax cuts. "

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/10/tru...t-of-this-year-white-house-officials-say.html

Further reading:

Q. What are the major federal payroll taxes, and how much money do they raise?
A. Payroll taxes are levied to finance Social Security, the hospital insurance portion (Part A) of Medicare, and the federal unemployment insurance program. Revenue totaled just over $1.1 trillion, or about 6.1 percent of gross domestic product, in fiscal year 2017.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/bri...ayroll-taxes-and-how-much-money-do-they-raise

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
My younger brother was into the street bikes, he had a Ninja around this time. That is my bike a 2004 883 sportster custom. Never had the full beard lol just a goatee back then lol. Ended up selling the Harley but I'm thinking of getting a bike again in the future.
A good bike for summer sporting a beard perhaps then again could be in em8er hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.