Scout and Above Backers: Your PDF and EXE are ready

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Hello, if you backed our latest milestone at the $15 Scout level or above, please check your email. We have sent out the Vision Book PDF and THMPR Art Demo exe just now. Please check your spam folders!

Thank you!

P.S. Forum tag and ribbon processing will take 1-2 weeks. TY for your patience as we manually collate over 2000 backer pledges!

2. ryuzero

ryuzero New Member

Got a quick question, for the forum tag and ribbon process, i use a different email for the fundraiser then one email i use here does that have any affect? i did put my forum user name as the donate.

3. NaleelDragneel

NaleelDragneel New Member

How do people who won the discord giveaways claim their winnings?

4. Jansin3

Jansin3 Member

THMPR Art Demo password is incorrect atm

5. Prowler

Prowler New Member

same here :(

6. Grummz

Has anyone successfully grabbed the download? Is the password incorrect for everyone?

engjang and Mahdi like this.
  7. Estender

Estender T.H.M.P.R.

It worked for me and some other people, i used ctrl+c ctrl+v to paste it, if that helps.

Mahdi likes this.
  8. Devil_Creator

Devil_Creator New Member

Tried to do ctrl+c ctrl+v and no success. Even went ahead and changed the password box to a textbox to see if I had a typo but no typo..

9. Estender

Estender T.H.M.P.R.

I think it's an issue with dropbox, hence i needed a different browser to just load the page with PDF properly.

10. Devil_Creator

Devil_Creator New Member

tried it with chrome, Edge, Firefox and internet explorer. that didn't fix the issue either.

Maybe look to an alternative protect solution? Like using winrar with a password? send that on a public download so you download it and unlock it with the password which everyone received in their email?

11. Estender

Estender T.H.M.P.R.

No, sorry, i meant it's an issue on their side, nothing we can do on ours, just wait a bit, lets hope for a fix.

12. Devil_Creator

Devil_Creator New Member

I know what you meant, but it was more to see if using different browsers would fix it. just to rule out problems to confirm that it's on their end.

13. Grummz

We email you for your forum name, then assign the tag to it f we can't find your email.

14. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

I tried it right now and it said to many attempts. but I only tried one time.

15. Just got mine.

It said the same.

I tried it again, and it worked.

The second time I cut and pasted the password instead of typing it. I don't know if that was what made the difference.

Mahdi likes this.
  16. Strange - but on Mac OS X it failed with typing, and it worked with cut and paste of the password from the email.

17. Grummz

Hello, I went ahead and removed the password. Pls try it again and let me know.

Wuterbear, engjang and Devil_Creator like this.
  18. Devil_Creator

Devil_Creator New Member

The file is now being downloaded.

engjang, Mahdi and Grummz like this.
  19. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

I used the email/password combo from the last milestone for the art demo but the vision book worked just fine.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    engjang likes this.
  20. Matt

Matt New Member

I upgraded to scout but I haven't received any email yet, is there any still left to go out?.