Scout and Above Backers: Your PDF and EXE are ready

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Yes, we did a simple pass and did not add up contributions yet. Next I need to process them and add contributions to find people's actual perk levels. PM me your email address and I'll look you up by hand, Matt and send it along.

0V3RKILL, engjang, Mahdi and 3 others like this.
  2. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Got everything. Works and looks good. All good. Thank you!

3. Jag

Jag Member

All of it looks great, thanks to the team!

4. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Member

loved it. its going to look amazing

Pandagnome and engjang like this.
  5. ANI7CHKA

ANI7CHKA Member

question I just posted a video of the demo to get more people into em8er. Is that allowed? let me know so that I can take it off if its not allowed. by the way it looks amazing

6. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Video and screenshots have been encouraged specifically for getting the word and material about Em-8ER out there. Why pay advertisement when we have such an incredible community with many of the resources in our very hands.

Tensatsu and engjang like this.
  7. NeMeZoS

NeMeZoS New Member

Hi, tank you for the PDF, can you translate in other languages ? I french and my english is very bad. :)

8. Makovich

Makovich New Member

Hello!
    I got the scout perk but paid through Paypal.
    How do I collect my stuff? :)

9. eRuss

eRuss Member

I think contributed as a guest and the only evidence that I donated $35 can only to be found my capital 1 bill.

10. Makovich

Makovich New Member

Never mind, I found the email on the spam folder... :confused:
    Thanks!!

11. Dr. D

Dr. D New Member

Thanks a lot for the art demo and the PDF. It looks very promising - keep it up for the win!

Mahdi likes this.
  12. spiralofhope

spiralofhope Member

The PDF had a typo, but it was otherwise great to read some backstory.

The art demo worked well, but it was annoying to chase it to see. For the future, a walk/stop feature would be nice.. as would a ledge to look down.

That emote seemed.. odd. I don't know how to describe it.. it didn't make a lot of sense to me.

I played with the keyboard to eventually learn F11 will fullscreen. That instruction would be good to have at the opening screen.