Scout and Above Backers: Your PDF and EXE are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hello, if you backed our latest milestone at the $15 Scout level or above, please check your email. We have sent out the Vision Book PDF and THMPR Art Demo exe just now. Please check your spam folders!

Thank you!

P.S. Forum tag and ribbon processing will take 1-2 weeks. TY for your patience as we manually collate over 2000 backer pledges!

ryuzero

Lieutenant - Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Got a quick question, for the forum tag and ribbon process, i use a different email for the fundraiser then one email i use here does that have any affect? i did put my forum user name as the donate.

Jun 25, 2017
Tried to do ctrl+c ctrl+v and no success. Even went ahead and changed the password box to a textbox to see if I had a typo but no typo..

Jun 25, 2017
tried it with chrome, Edge, Firefox and internet explorer. that didn't fix the issue either.

Maybe look to an alternative protect solution? Like using winrar with a password? send that on a public download so you download it and unlock it with the password which everyone received in their email?

Jun 25, 2017
No, sorry, i meant it's an issue on their side, nothing we can do on ours, just wait a bit, lets hope for a fix.
I know what you meant, but it was more to see if using different browsers would fix it. just to rule out problems to confirm that it's on their end.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Got a quick question, for the forum tag and ribbon process, i use a different email for the fundraiser then one email i use here does that have any affect? i did put my forum user name as the donate.
We email you for your forum name, then assign the tag to it f we can't find your email.

Matt

Deepscanner
Feb 27, 2017
I upgraded to scout but I haven't received any email yet, is there any still left to go out?.

Status
Not open for further replies.