Navel appropriateness debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
he wouldn't have to close it if it didn't escalate...
And you have the ones who decided to speak on Grummz's behalf to thank for it. I mean I mentioned him and him alone, and it is his decision to decide what to do with what I told him.

I have no control over those who decided to escalate it

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
Hey Ammara, I know you think your argument there is working BUT

the thread you complained on went on for 7 pages. until you started whining and crying at which point Nimbus obviously thought he could get his leg over if he agreed with you
All I did was state that the thread was going against the rules. No excessive crying took place from my side. Plus, what happened to "see ya later"? Go and watch your reviews

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
the problems is that there is no content that went against the rules (its the second time i say it...)
Thank you, but you're not being on point. That is something for Grummz to decide (and he did), and the community making a fuss out of it is beyond my control

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
what if he did already?
Then my query is fulfilled. I asked him to check something and he did, which makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy however, is a trail of perverted idiots making a 7-page rail behind me, and blaming me for something I posted SPECIFICALLY for Grummz....

Then my query is fulfilled. I asked him to check something and he did, which makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy however, is a trail of perverted idiots making a 7-page rail behind me, and blaming me for something I posted SPECIFICALLY for Grummz....
then post it in a private conversation with him... posting it in a PUBLIC thread that is getting used all the time WILL result in the fact that other ppl will be talking over it too...

Jul 26, 2016
then post it in a private conversation with him... posting it in a PUBLIC thread that is getting used all the time WILL result in the fact that other ppl will be talking over it too...
Why would she post it in a private message? She wanted attention, she got that attention. She's probably happy that she is getting any at all. I'm 99% sure her parents never gave her any

Status
Not open for further replies.