Navel appropriateness debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
I mean it would be like having pictures of guys with phallus's so large they practically drag on the ground posted all over the internet. Sure you might laugh at how silly that would be but if women all over the internet kept saying how that was exactly what turned them on...after awhile it might eat at you males a bit too.
Stuff like this exist and believe me you dont want to see them

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
I did not start this thread.. Someone moved my comment to here and started it using my name..

The appropriateness of that action is more debatable than the topic at hand.

Last edited:

MollilMayhem

Jul 27, 2016
GA, USA
WTF is all this? I don't care about the navel section..I just don't go here since I don't care about anime. It plainly states

"Naval Navel Command
POST NEW THREAD

An old joke. PAX, the game trade show, bans "aggressive display of cleavage and navel." We post navel to try to understand what that means. Nothing nude, nothing lewd. By viewing this board you are consenting to being offended by objectified navels of all kinds, including ships. Esp. ships."

What, did someone get bored since there weren't any good flamewars going on?

Jul 26, 2016
WTF is all this? I don't care about the navel section..I just don't go here since I don't care about anime. It plainly states

"Naval Navel Command
POST NEW THREAD

An old joke. PAX, the game trade show, bans "aggressive display of cleavage and navel." We post navel to try to understand what that means. Nothing nude, nothing lewd. By viewing this board you are consenting to being offended by objectified navels of all kinds, including ships. Esp. ships."

I think the people complaining about it completely forgot to read the description of the Navel section.

So glad you posted it, maybe now people will understand and stop whining about that section :)

Jul 26, 2016
The appropriateness of that action is more debatable than the topic at hand.
Ammara got angry or incessed or something in regards to a thread that was posting images of people which is described in the forum section that the thread is in. One of the mods decided the discussion that followed would become a flamewar and moved it to this section as is their duty.

Why else would you have a Flamewar section in the forums? :)
To move potential or actual flamewars into so that it doesn't cause a disturbance on the forums that it started at. That's very appropriate.

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
Ammara got angry or incessed or something in regards to a thread that was posting images of people which is described in the forum section that the thread is in. One of the mods decided the discussion that followed would become a flamewar and moved it to this section as is their duty.

Why else would you have a Flamewar section in the forums? :)
To move potential or actual flamewars into so that it doesn't cause a disturbance on the forums that it started at. That's very appropriate.
Under my name? It is only appropriate if I approved for it to continue someplace else.

Jul 26, 2016
Under my name? It is only appropriate if I approved for it to continue someplace else.
there is a rule that says that....

"We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion...."

since you agreed to those rules coming to this forum then it's appropriate for the mods to do so.

Jul 26, 2016

"We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion...."

since you agreed to those rules coming to this forum then it's appropriate for the mods to do so.
Again, she doesn't seem to read anything.... Typical of these SJW like people. No wonder people usually ignore them

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016

That only applies to moving comments over to flame wars, which is fine. It doesn't however say that they will start new threads under the names of their followers.

Jul 26, 2016
That only applies to moving comments over to flame wars, which is fine. It doesn't however say that they will start new threads under the names of their followers.

ANY.

No one's forcing you to be here if you don't want to be

Bit hypocritical of you to say, when you started whining on the Navel section isn't it?

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016

ANY.
Again, that is not the matter at hand. It is rather funny to see that you, who barks about how people can't read, can't read yourself..

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
No it doesnt
"We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation." Means that they can do whatever they want with your content whether you like it or not. This includes starting a thread with your name.
No one's forcing you to be here if you don't want to be
The hypocriticism is strong in this post

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
No it doesnt
"We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation." Means that they can do whatever they want with your content whether you like it or not. This includes starting a thread with your name.
It really does. The definition of modify is to "make partial or minor changes to (something)", the something here being our comments.. I also hope that you know what "remove" means..

Nothing in their statement implies that they will speak with people's names

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
It really doesn't. The definition of modify is to "make partial or minor changes to (something)", the something here being our comments.. I also hope that you know what "remove" means..

Nothing in their statement implies that they will speak with people's names
Modifying can be anything from adding a , in your post to starting a thread with it

Status
Not open for further replies.