Navel appropriateness debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
Moving something to another place is modifying. Your pointless post was moved to flamewars in a new thread which OP is your pointless post i dont see how that is "using"
Saying it over and over won't make it right.. Moving something over is using/placing. Modifying is altering the thing being moved over..

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
I stopped mentioning you because you are giving me cancer. So please, don't quote me.

SJW's like you are the scourge of this earth. It's a surprise none of you have died off. Hopefully one day, you all will. Maybe you will get a brain.
Oh my, you're actually getting mad for picking a fight and losing it in the flamewars section.. Aren't you the cancer here?

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Oh my, you're actually getting mad for picking a fight and losing it in the flamewars section.. Aren't you the cancer here?
I didn't lose anything, sorry love.

You lost this "fight" (as you like to call it) the moment you became hypocritical, just like you did when you posted in the navel section. hahahahaha

Thanks though, Also if you think I'm mad. I'm really not, just find SJW's like you. to be very cancerous. See ya later sweetheart. (sorry that word may trigger you)

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
I didn't lose anything, sorry love.

You lost this "fight" (as you like to call it) the moment you became hypocritical, just like you did when you posted in the navel section. hahahahaha

Thanks though, Also if you think I'm mad. I'm really not, just find SJW's like you. to be very cancerous. See ya later sweetheart. (sorry that word may trigger you)
I really didn't lose anything. I won the moment you guys decided to make a thread out of this, simply because I was specifically talking to Grummz about a thread that goes against his rules. He later specified that he is fine with it, closing the subject.

Unfortunately though, a good number decided to step-in, whom are either perverted or their parents assigned "Grummz" to be their first name... That is by itself worthy of laughter and sympathy

And no, calling me love/sweetheart is what perverted/angry people would do. I have no reason to be triggered by a lowlife such as yourself..

Jul 26, 2016
I really didn't lose anything. I won the moment you guys decided to make a thread out of this, simply because I was specifically talking to Grummz about a thread that goes against his rules. He later specified that he is fine with it, closing the subject.

Unfortunately though, a good number decided to step-in, whom are either perverted or their parents assigned "Grummz" to be their first name... That is by itself worthy of laughter and sympathy

And no, calling me love/sweetheart is what perverted/angry people would do. I have no reason to be triggered by someone such as yourself..
We didn't make the thread. it was moved because you derailed a thread and turned it into a flamewar haha (it was actually moved because someone contacted Mark privately about you).

GG though. I'm gonna ignore every other argument you have made because it just seems to be boiling down to. I'm either angry or perverted, even though I'm sitting in my chair nice and comfy. Watching some Jim Sterling reviews. If thats makes moi angry then so be it :)

Have a nice day Ammara. Don't try and rain on too many parades. You will lose friends even quicker (if you have any)

And no, calling me love/sweetheart is what perverted/angry people would do. I have no reason to be triggered by a lowlife such as yourself..
but why did you even start to complain 'bout it?
is it just that you got annoyed by the posts generally or annoyed by the pics 'cause the girls in the pics look better than you? xD

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
We didn't make the thread. it was moved because you derailed a thread and turned it into a flamewar haha (it was actually moved because someone contacted Mark privately about you).

GG though. I'm gonna ignore every other argument you have made because it just seems to be boiling down to. I'm either angry or perverted, even though I'm sitting in my chair nice and comfy. Watching some Jim Sterling reviews. If thats makes moi angry then so be it :)

Have a nice day Ammara. Don't try and rain on too many parades. You will lose friends even quicker (if you have any)
Again, those who decided to step in between myself and Grummz derailed it, and not I. Enjoy your reviews..

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
is it just that you got annoyed by the posts generally or annoyed by the pics 'cause the girls in the pics look better than you? xD
No, I mentioned Grummz because the thread was used against his rules.

Jul 26, 2016
$5000 says it was the second one. For some strange weird reason these type of women get jealous of cartoon characters or 2D animations. I mean I can understand, shes probably a fat lard ass, while all the girls in the pics that were being posted looked "cute" If 2D girls can even look cute idk

Trigger Warning: Fat Shaming (whoops)

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
well... you should know that there was no content that broke the rules... he even started one Naval Navel thread himself...
Are you sure? then why was the original thread temporarily closed? Plus, the one he started came later

Status
Not open for further replies.