Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Active Member

I can understand you worries on most things you've said, there's a lot of stuff that's said on the EM-8ER discord server that isn't said on the forum, i'd recommend joining to catch up with some stuff, then grummz himself can answer your questions and doubts when he's here, he should be here about 2 hours from when i post this comment. The F.A.Q can probably help you solve some of your doubts if you haven't taken a look yet. https://forums.em8er.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-f-a-q.867/#post-24076
    Hope to see you soon on the Discord server!

Mahdi, Ronyn and benoit like this.
  2. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper

SPITING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, FLAMING WITHOUT OBTAINING SAID KNOWLEDGE OR DOING RESEARCH.
    TO LAZY TO GATHER INFORMATION, MIMIMIMIMIMI IS EASIER.

CAN WE GET RID OF THEM?

3. benoit

benoit New Member

Dude, first REMOVE THE CAPS LOCKS, it's annoying to everyone! I am not the only one to say it. Second, if the news part of the forum does not contain the essential information, it is not my fault and I believe communication through a Discord is not professional and is nice only for super-fans like you. Then, instead of criticizing me, you could do like terbi.shadow and give me some useful information!

4. Torgue_Joey

5. Torgue_Joey

ERROR!
    THAT'S WHERE YER WRONG KIDDO.

E-MAIL?
    em8er.com? AND OTHER PLACES?
    DIDN'T DO YOUR RESEARCH AGAIN, EH?

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

ERROR!
    THE FIRST WAS THE WEBSITE AND FORUM. THAT WAS LOOOONG AGO.

ERROR!
    DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE HIGH POLY MODELS+ANIMATION ARE?

ERROR!
    FOR F*CK SAKES, DO YOUR RESEARCH. WE'RE IN "PRE-PRODUCTION" aka. GETTING THE BASIC TOGETHER. THE REAL THING COMES AFTER THAT.

ERROR!
    KICKING IN THE DOOR AND B*TCHIN AROUND WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. EVEN THAT INFORMATION IS IN THE FORUM.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND ASKED NICELY TO BRING YOU UP TO DATE. SURE.
    NOPE.
    EASIER TO B*TCH AROUND AND GET PEOPLE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU.

FROM HERE I'LL LEAVE THIS TO MASTER RONYN

6. Ronyn

Ronyn Ghostryker Community Manager

Hi there, Some of that information is a bit inaccurate. There is a some info about that in the FAQ. Starting with the question "How are you paying for Em-8ER's development?" and the following questions on that same line of thought. please check it out and see what's been going on. :)

Well now..Looks like Terib.Shadow already gave you that info! Awesome.

Mahdi likes this.
  7. benoit

benoit New Member

NVM Troll, I have something better to do...

Good luck to the team, I'll come back in a year or two when I see more convincing things than I have so far. And btw, I already knew everything you said, we just have different opinion on things.
    I still hope the game to exist one day.

8. Ronyn

9. Djepetto

Djepetto New Member

I'm anxious, forgive me. It's 9am pdt... would really like to support the milestone. May I have a link, please?

10. Jag

Jag Member

$1,500 spent, and not regretting it - yet xD

Fabricio21RJ, engjang and Torgue_Joey like this.
  11. Torgue_Joey

engjang and Jag like this.
  12. Mark101

Mark101 New Member

Feeling sorry that i can only pay via credit card, dont have money on it because i usually only use paypal or my bank card

13. Torgue_Joey

A PAYPAL DIRECT LINK FOR FUNDING WILL BE ADDED LATER FROM GRUMMZ
    SOMETIMES AT THE END OF THE MILESTONE IF MY MEMORY SERVES RIGHT

14. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Active Member

I have two words for you :

GIT GUD

Mahdi, Torgue_Joey and Ronyn like this.
  15. Ronyn

HA!

Mahdi likes this.
  16. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

I really love to see how much support we have won over since the homepage was founded^^

Mahdi likes this.
  17. Kyan Johansson

Kyan Johansson Boss Boss - Gatestrider

Why later, though? The other two milestones had Paypal options from the start. I know, because I donated via Paypal.

Mark101 likes this.
  18. Ronyn

Indiegogo stopped accepting Paypal, so it's become a little more complicated to make paypal an option.

engjang, Xeevis, Mahdi and 1 other person like this.
  19. Jag

Jag Member

Plus donations if arranged through PayPal separately doesn't show towards the progress of funding on the indiegogo site, and doesn't reflect the tier limits.