Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jag

Jag Member

Good choice!

2. avalon1k

avalon1k Emberite

Excellent...14 days to go guys and only 183 people have backed (we have some heavy hitters) out of over 5,000 on the forum.

3. vernes

vernes New Member

Now I return to my slumber until my creditcard is needed again.

Advance, Mark101, engjang and 3 others like this.
  4. Zednel

Zednel Emberite

I bet most of the would-be backers are waiting for the Paypal option to be added. We already met the required sum, there's no need to be nervous.

engjang, Torgue_Joey and Pandagnome like this.
  5. SantoX

SantoX T.H.M.P.R.

Is it possible to enable paypal payment for this? I would really love to fund but I dont have any money card and I think a lot of people dont have too

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  6. I believe PayPal will be implemented separately as Indiegogo stopped allowing it recently. I do believe it is planned during this milestone.

7. Zednel

Zednel Emberite

I wouldn't be surprised if after implementing Paypal, the amount of money raised suddenly doubled.

8. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Active Member Greeter

I wouldn't go as far as doubled, but it will certainly be much higher!

9. Zednel

Zednel Emberite

Yeah, 1,5 times is more likely... However I did some math using the previous two rounds, and I think we will have ~500 backers with 55±5k $ in the end. (man, i love to overanalyze things...)

Mahdi likes this.
  10. Shirokumo

Shirokumo New Member

I hope you understand what I mean ?. I can only speak with the google trlanslate.

The Milestone 3 Fundraiser is a kind of ingame story or dungeon, almost a story of the Milestone 3 Fundraiser, the mega cool.

11. It is more like a single battle. It will be you defending in a battle your THMPR. It is to show the fun of combat in a very small sample of play. It will be a tiny small piece of the big game.

12. NightStroke

NightStroke Active Member

If we hit the stretch goals of $60k and complete the playable mockup, what we will have funded is a player-driven event that will be fundamental to the game. If you player firefall, it's the equivalent of thumping. It exists in the open world and happens whenever someone starts it. Anyone can participate in the event.

13. luigisnipes

luigisnipes Emberite

I love the colours.... i tjink i have 2/3 funded i missed 1 i hope i dont miss the upcoming one

14. Aureola

Aureola New Member

Question, how does the backing on indiegogo get linked to our accounts here?

15. When the milestone is over on Indiegogo, then one of the Devs will link us all up and contact us if needed. They'll take care of it all as soon as it ends. In the meantime, us new folks to the forum are New Member types...

Mahdi likes this.
  16. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

That is correct. Once this round is over the team will match up titles and the forums and such. I hope they continue to show all names for each time someone has backed a milestone.

17. Shirokumo

Shirokumo New Member

IF the target of: $ 60,000 - Full Playable Mockup is achieved ?.

Is there also a steam founder round?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.