Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantoX

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
Is it possible to enable paypal payment for this? I would really love to fund but I dont have any money card and I think a lot of people dont have too

Last edited:

Shirokumo

Mar 11, 2017
I hope you understand what I mean ?. I can only speak with the google trlanslate.

The Milestone 3 Fundraiser is a kind of ingame story or dungeon, almost a story of the Milestone 3 Fundraiser, the mega cool.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
It is more like a single battle. It will be you defending in a battle your THMPR. It is to show the fun of combat in a very small sample of play. It will be a tiny small piece of the big game.

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I hope you understand what I mean ?. I can only speak with the google trlanslate.

The Milestone 3 Fundraiser is a kind of ingame story or dungeon, almost a story of the Milestone 3 Fundraiser, the mega cool.
If we hit the stretch goals of $60k and complete the playable mockup, what we will have funded is a player-driven event that will be fundamental to the game. If you player firefall, it's the equivalent of thumping. It exists in the open world and happens whenever someone starts it. Anyone can participate in the event.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
When the milestone is over on Indiegogo, then one of the Devs will link us all up and contact us if needed. They'll take care of it all as soon as it ends. In the meantime, us new folks to the forum are New Member types...

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
That is correct. Once this round is over the team will match up titles and the forums and such. I hope they continue to show all names for each time someone has backed a milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.