Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I am very looking forward for that game, very very promising. Though, at this rate, we can expect a beta version of the game in 2025... seriously, I think these milestones are a joke of a challenge, and you were even late for the first... Also, you had like 5X your original objective, but what extra did you do? I've only seen some very minor additions to the milestone. I would back this project if I see a real milestone and a real team that actually do something more than modelling a mech and a flat land... If you want to do a "massive" game, you are going to need a massive amount of work if you don't want to go for 200 milestones!
I can understand you worries on most things you've said, there's a lot of stuff that's said on the EM-8ER discord server that isn't said on the forum, i'd recommend joining to catch up with some stuff, then grummz himself can answer your questions and doubts when he's here, he should be here about 2 hours from when i post this comment. The F.A.Q can probably help you solve some of your doubts if you haven't taken a look yet. https://forums.em8er.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-f-a-q.867/#post-24076
Hope to see you soon on the Discord server!

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I am very looking forward for that game, very very promising. Though, at this rate, we can expect a beta version of the game in 2025... seriously, I think these milestones are a joke of a challenge, and you were even late for the first... Also, you had like 5X your original objective, but what extra did you do? I've only seen some very minor additions to the milestone. I would back this project if I see a real milestone and a real team that actually do something more than modelling a mech and a flat land... If you want to do a "massive" game, you are going to need a massive amount of work if you don't want to go for 200 milestones!
SPITING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, FLAMING WITHOUT OBTAINING SAID KNOWLEDGE OR DOING RESEARCH.
TO LAZY TO GATHER INFORMATION, MIMIMIMIMIMI IS EASIER.

CAN WE GET RID OF THEM?

Aug 8, 2016
SPITING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, FLAMING WITHOUT OBTAINING SAID KNOWLEDGE OR DOING RESEARCH.
TO LAZY TO GATHER INFORMATION, MIMIMIMIMIMI IS EASIER.

CAN WE GET RID OF THEM?
Dude, first REMOVE THE CAPS LOCKS, it's annoying to everyone! I am not the only one to say it. Second, if the news part of the forum does not contain the essential information, it is not my fault and I believe communication through a Discord is not professional and is nice only for super-fans like you. Then, instead of criticizing me, you could do like terbi.shadow and give me some useful information!

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
REMOVE THE CAPS LOCKS, it's annoying to everyone!
ERROR!
THAT'S WHERE YER WRONG KIDDO.

Second, if the news part of the forum does not contain the essential information, it is not my fault and I believe communication through a Discord is not professional
E-MAIL?
em8er.com? AND OTHER PLACES?
DIDN'T DO YOUR RESEARCH AGAIN, EH?

super-fans like you. Then, instead of criticizing me....
HYPOCRISY MUCH?

I think these milestones are a joke of a challenge, and you were even late for the first...
ERROR!
THE FIRST WAS THE WEBSITE AND FORUM. THAT WAS LOOOONG AGO.

Also, you had like 5X your original objective, but what extra did you do? I've only seen some very minor additions to the milestone.
ERROR!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE HIGH POLY MODELS+ANIMATION ARE?

see a real milestone and a real team that actually do something more than modelling a mech and a flat land
ERROR!
FOR F*CK SAKES, DO YOUR RESEARCH. WE'RE IN "PRE-PRODUCTION" aka. GETTING THE BASIC TOGETHER. THE REAL THING COMES AFTER THAT.

you don't want to go for 200 milestones!
ERROR!
KICKING IN THE DOOR AND B*TCHIN AROUND WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. EVEN THAT INFORMATION IS IN THE FORUM.

you could do like terbi.shadow and give me some useful information!
IF YOU WOULD HAVE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND ASKED NICELY TO BRING YOU UP TO DATE. SURE.
NOPE.
EASIER TO B*TCH AROUND AND GET PEOPLE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU.

FROM HERE I'LL LEAVE THIS TO MASTER RONYN

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Hi there, Some of that information is a bit inaccurate. There is a some info about that in the FAQ. Starting with the question "How are you paying for Em-8ER's development?" and the following questions on that same line of thought. please check it out and see what's been going on. :)

Well now..Looks like Terib.Shadow already gave you that info! Awesome.

Aug 8, 2016
ERROR!
THAT'S WHERE YER WRONG KIDDO.

E-MAIL?
em8er.com? AND OTHER PLACES?
DIDN'T DO YOUR RESEARCH AGAIN, EH?

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

ERROR!
THE FIRST WAS THE WEBSITE AND FORUM. THAT WAS LOOOONG AGO.

ERROR!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE HIGH POLY MODELS+ANIMATION ARE?

ERROR!
FOR F*CK SAKES, DO YOUR RESEARCH. WE'RE IN "PRE-PRODUCTION" aka. GETTING THE BASIC TOGETHER. THE REAL THING COMES AFTER THAT.

ERROR!
KICKING IN THE DOOR AND B*TCHIN AROUND WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. EVEN THAT INFORMATION IS IN THE FORUM.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND ASKED NICELY TO BRING YOU UP TO DATE. SURE.
NOPE.
EASIER TO B*TCH AROUND AND GET PEOPLE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU.

FROM HERE I'LL LEAVE THIS TO MASTER RONYN
NVM Troll, I have something better to do...

Good luck to the team, I'll come back in a year or two when I see more convincing things than I have so far. And btw, I already knew everything you said, we just have different opinion on things.
I still hope the game to exist one day.

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
Feeling sorry that i can only pay via credit card, dont have money on it because i usually only use paypal or my bank card

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Feeling sorry that i can only pay via credit card, dont have money on it because i usually only use paypal or my bank card
A PAYPAL DIRECT LINK FOR FUNDING WILL BE ADDED LATER FROM GRUMMZ
SOMETIMES AT THE END OF THE MILESTONE IF MY MEMORY SERVES RIGHT

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
Plus donations if arranged through PayPal separately doesn't show towards the progress of funding on the indiegogo site, and doesn't reflect the tier limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.