Got banned from the Firefall Forums for Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doty

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016
The9 that is I hope, red5 in general, when they had all the great community folks at red5, they cared very much, after Phobos left the management of the community, it went kind of downhill from that, I wasn't around much when his replacer was in place, I think she (I think it was a woman right) did a good job no?

Writing this post made me think of Tony, man what a great guy that is, miss him.
Yeah, you're right.
I came a bit later so I never saw that.
All I saw was them ignoring the community.

Jul 26, 2016
Switzerland
darkcisum.com
It's quite pathetic that you guys feel the need to keep trolling the Firefall forums and start to make a sport out of it who can get banned next. I think you've spammed the forum enough with your Ember ads and The9 hatred, so why don't you just stop or keep using the Ember forum for it?
Whatever you think of the company or the game by now, it does not justify you spamming their forum and they are totally in the right to delete your posts and ban you, and if I was a moderator of such a forum, I would act in similar ways.

I hope your new alt gets banned again, because you're one and only goal by now is just to advertise Ember and troll other people, which really nobody wants on a forum.

P

PCMasterReece

Noticed a new account on the forums named Zhu Jun. Ok guys own up which one of you did it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Laccolith

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Hahahahaha, I happened to go visit the Firefall forums just now and saw this on page 23 of the 'General' -> 'News & Announcements' -> 'Firefall and Its Future' thread!
upload_2016-8-4_13-50-9.png

Last edited:

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
RIghty ho. TIme to end my long standing relationship with the FF forums. Salty? SALTY??? You underestimate the powers of the salt side! Link and images soon

Status
Not open for further replies.