Got banned from the Firefall Forums for Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
Not surprised about this at all, they never cared for the community.
The9 that is I hope, red5 in general, when they had all the great community folks at red5, they cared very much, after Phobos left the management of the community, it went kind of downhill from that, I wasn't around much when his replacer was in place, I think she (I think it was a woman right) did a good job no?

Writing this post made me think of Tony, man what a great guy that is, miss him.

MollilMayhem

Jul 27, 2016
GA, USA
Oh LOL...I just was over at the FF forums and answered a message in my inbox....I said I was spending more time over on the Ember forums and posted a link for the person. When the message posted, the word "Ember" was not in the message, but thankfully the link posted anyway.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I am trying to check if I am banned, I pressed login and put in my password and such, and then nothing happened, I wasn't logged in, no error message, then I try click on login again, but now nothing happens, what happened? just a problem with their site, or something else?

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
I am trying to check if I am banned, I pressed login and put in my password and such, and then nothing happened, I wasn't logged in, no error message, then I try click on login again, but now nothing happens, what happened? just a problem with their site, or something else?
If your posting reasonably, you can still post. I just did. If your being a dick, all bets are off.

Regardless of what you think of The9, remember that steam still distributes the game, people are still playing it, and some of those players might still go to those forums.

If you act like a dick and get banned, you give up the chance to get those players here.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
If your posting reasonably, you can still post. I just did. If your being a dick, all bets are off.

Regardless of what you think of The9, remember that steam still distributes the game, people are still playing it, and some of those players might still go to those forums.

If you act like a dick and get banned, you give up the chance to get those players here.
I have definetly not acted like a dick to any player that are still on the forum. I have not insulted the9 at the forums, just been critical about them. I also checked some posts at some threads that I had written, some of those posts are gone now. :/

StormWing0

Jul 27, 2016
Wonder if they are moderating the Steam page for the game? :) That said if they took the time to take a look at why people are so mad they might be able to butter up to the leftovers of the community. That said it's a little late to make us happy anymore. XD

P

PCMasterReece

so no more reece or you at that place now?
I may or may not have gotten Demon's alt banned for saying this to The r5admin account :p when he posted in off topic saying "im still work for red5".
Was described as savage, maybe he couldn't handle getting rekt. I don't know.

Hey Chinese man sir, Just to give you a little English lesson so it isn't easy for us to spot your Engrish.

It's not "I'm still work at Red5".

It is "I'm still working for Red5".

That concludes English Lesson 101 :)

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I may or may not have gotten Demon's alt banned for saying this to The r5admin account :p when he posted in off topic saying "im still work for red5".
Was described as savage, maybe he couldn't handle getting rekt. I don't know.

Hey Chinese man sir, Just to give you a little English lesson so it isn't easy for us to spot your Engrish.

It's not "I'm still work at Red5".

It is "I'm still working for Red5".

That concludes English Lesson 101 :)
yeah I saw that post. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.