Got banned from the Firefall Forums for Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PCMasterReece

Really? You got banned for that, haven't we done this sort of thing before like even befote 1.6 hit. Pez never seemed to have a problem with it.

I do wonder who is actually moderating the forums

P

PCMasterReece

They also got a script running that removes "The9 & ember" from all posts in the forums.
I bet it autoflags them so the r5admin can easily get the banhammer ready.
Also not only that, noticed that @DemonSlayer873 alt isn't allowed to post links, If you quote a post that has a link in it, it awaits moderation.... FOREVER.

well, they should stop milking 'Cause it won't drop anything. They're even worse in milking than the new EA dudes *lol*

they should really stop to keep FF alive in its cripple state, its like denying the suicide of some1 who suffers beyond imagination.
im kinda sry for FF... and its a pitty that it is still alive and has to suffer....

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Also not only that, noticed that @DemonSlayer873 alt isn't allowed to post links, If you quote a post that has a link in it, it awaits moderation.... FOREVER.
Mine did that as well. It wasn't even for ember, it was a in-game bug report about the freaking chinese website and unable to post what the bug was in-game. I included the "WWW.......Com" and it kept giving me the "Awaiting moderation". I had to have SkaDude override it before anyone else could see it lol!!!!!

Jul 27, 2016
I wonder. If we call them "The Great Investors", will they miss it long enough? Euphemistic language, go! We'll use Firefell instead of Ember, and "The Chair" for The9. They'll never see it coming, google translate doesn't cover it well enough. We can have discussions for hours, maybe even days o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.