Friday Update - Texturing Gatestriders

Discussion in 'Ember Art & Design Updates' started by Grummz, Oct 20, 2017.

1. PIghead Elderberry

PIghead Elderberry Active Member JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER

I agree still. The man hands seem giant sized on a normal sized body. Maybe wash them on the cotton cycle and then dry them on high setting to shrink them down a few sizes to fit the body?

That's my one criticism.

DinsdaleP13 likes this.
  2. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

The characters will get a revisit once we see them in Omniframes and in game. As for Brink, yes we took our inspiration from how they stylized their chars.

3. Degiance

Degiance Deepscanner

I mean sure the arms look abit like the guy had spend too much time swinging around the arm swing gym thing abit too much turning recess, but i guess that's what happens in 1,8 times earths gravity *shrugs*

But taking in everything consideration. Their both comming along great ^^

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  4. McDuff Man

McDuff Man Member

Ok but where's my man booty? you cant just show the female booty without showing some man buns aswell!

also, im getting some weird subnautica vibes from the male. not sure why or if that's a good thing or a bad thing... female looks great though.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  5. Faeryl

Faeryl Firstclaimer Base Commander Greeter

The female character is looking P.H.A.T. (an acronym for "Pretty Hawt And Tempting"). ;)

So, @Grummz why the hold out on the male character? Have him turn around so we see his backside too! ;) :D

I think we're noticing the strange-looking arms because of the point of view we're seeing the male character from. Notice the difference in the PoV being closer to us on the male character than the female character (male shown from the knees up vs. female shown head to toe). He's also holding his arms up just a bit higher than the female character. ;)

I have one thing left to say . . .

MORE MORE MORE! :grin:

6. ArkistGuardian

ArkistGuardian New Member

O.O me likey. Loving the work along the way.

Mahdi likes this.
  7. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Well-Known Member Greeter Omni Ace

Great stuff, can't wait for what's next!

8. rdS

rdS New Member

Realy like how the forearms looks alot more bulky then normaly, ive always liked that in alot of games. Keep up the good work. :)

9. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna Kaiju Slayer

Those arms though, lol.
    On the plus side, female is top notch

0V3RKILL likes this.