First actual thread, How about making it a tombstone for firefall?

Jul 26, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Would be very cool to have a monument in game. Maybe somewhere off the beaten path you can get a small achievement for finding. And it should be reminiscent of someplace that was familiar... maybe like a little sushi bar?[/QUOTgat
Would be very cool to have a monument in game. Maybe somewhere off the beaten path you can get a small achievement for finding. And it should be reminiscent of someplace that was familiar... maybe like a little sushi bar?
That would be nice for sure

Dr Doom

Jul 27, 2016
We could get in the game a virtual thingy that would project a tombstone where will write out "R.I.P. Firefall" which will stay up for 1-2 min then vanish. Ofc if this is allowed by the rules and won't go against it. You know, 2 different company's, 2 different rules and perhaps there is also the law which might protect the company's games and their games name.. don't know, but hope someone might give a sign if this might be possible or would be against some kind of law.

Red

Jul 26, 2016
I would like to see resource gathering be a large part of Ember, similar to what we had in beta Firefall.
God i hope this shines true when and if ember does come out because i love farming, ive always enjoyed building up my stockpiles of resources towards one goal whether that be a piece of gear or a vehicle!

Daskrieg

Sep 22, 2016
Maybe if a tombstone for firefall was to be dropped into Ember it could be a holographic Grave stone with holograms of various weapons, a sniper, a grenade launcher, a shotgun, and assault rifle, smg, minigun, a medpac, and a turret and in the middle of it a stone with the following words "Here lies a legend forever put into eternal slumber. Here lies A-3-5"

Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
I love the idea of a tombstone monument with "Here lies A-3-5" etched in. As I read the thread, I sorta envisioned that the grounds around the tombstone monument is lightly charred with bits of still hot ember and ashes. And above the monument circles a Phoenix. i.e A Phoenix rises from the ember...

13B