Firefall officially shutting down on 07/07/2017

Jul 26, 2016
Bet they saw the money being poured into this and finally realized they have no more
I'm actually downloading Firefall again, so I can get in and take a picture in my favorite area one last time.

Its Sertao in the large crystal area, but its really high up, so high you can see New Eden.
Good luck trying to get there.
Last time I played no one was able to cross zones.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Bet they saw the money being poured into this and finally realized they have no more

last time I tried to load it up to say my good byes was when I showed you that article about the9 suing someone or what ever. I knew that was the end of firefall and the dam game didn't even run on my system. thing is that it wont even run anymore on the new windows 10 if you have the creator patch

Rvali

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016

I believe I was in Sertao last time I was in Firefall. The reason why I wanted to get a picture was because I was having trouble finding the one I took. That and I wanted to use my glider one last time.

Or my jumpjets. Jumpjets were god damn revolutionary. I could go anywhere. I'm seeing other games kind of take this multi level exploration too now, like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (aka Looting Simulator 2029)

They have Anthem coming out too which has this too.

Last edited:

ryuzero

Lieutenant - Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
The old crew of FF player like me knew it was coming eventually, just surprise they drop it just like that o well.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Auto lock on death beam medics. Those were the days. Early beta was so much fun most likely because of all the changes. We always had something new to do but it got old. I think the best time was just a one rebuild after open world and thumping was added. I don't remember it all that well being most likely 2013 or 2014. I was kinda hoping we would one day get an a shocking update. They had been working on it in secret and did a massive release. Shame to see it go.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Let us know if you see the servers go down first. Esp the forums. Without the Firefall forums we can't verify founders rewards.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
EM8ER boosts hot soundtrack from the bross boss and smexy voice of Lucy aka Aero and now Em8er T-Shirt
waiting for hotpants next and so much more greatness :cool:

Sep 1, 2016

Just remember this sound ....

Like many players, I am sad to learn that despite I knew it was coming..
I had many times in this game because it was.. -no- it is the best game ever ...
Now, I'm just wondering if Em8er will be as FF was, maybe better.. .

fuuuuuuuu dem feels man
well saw it coming but it was good.. while it lasted.

*raises glass*