Firefall officially shutting down on 07/07/2017

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by ObsoleteVodka, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Nalessa

Nalessa Member

Crappy old random screenie I found:
    [​IMG]

I'll always think back fondly of the fun I had and the cool people aswell from both the community and ofcourse Pezzy, Mika, Pandaman, \m/ BLUDGE! \m/, etc etc, had an amazing time while it lasted!

2. As7aro

As7aro New Member

Hum.... For sure, but two questions : Rewards will be for founders or olds players ? Plus, I did something on your website to let you know I was a veteran (I don't remember what it was) Just wondering if I m still considered like a veteran or not?

I'm pretty sure I'm not understandable ^^

3. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

Hey Ronyn, you gonna delete this too?

4. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

He doesn't seem to delete memes and stuff anymore.
    He's more laid back now.

5. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

Laid back or not in his position of authority I don't trust Ronyn. So I stalk Ronyn in a few games. Ronyn is crafty, he's eventually coming after me. It is just a matter of time.

Ronyn are we playing Fortnite with Masterofm on the 20th?

6. NoahDVS

NoahDVS Active Member

Yeah, I'm sad. It's like hearing that someone who used to be a friend before they got addicted to alcohol and other drugs died after they've been out of your life for a long time. You might have seen it coming for a long time. You can't be mad and it's not funny either; just sad.

7. Branchizio

Branchizio New Member

Finally some closure, depressing though it may be. Hopefully one day another game will come along and captivate me the way Firefall initially did.

8. Destination

Destination New Member

A strange feeling. Staring at my monitor, looking at nothingness and silent for long. Closure? No, it's been dead to me for quite some time now. Sadness? Not really, better death than agony.
    I'll remember this day when I launch Ember for the first time.

Mahdi likes this.