Firefall is down, is it for good?

is it for good?

• Yes, there's no one there it's the end of the month why would they pay rent?

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • No, it will come back online!

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladplaya

Commander
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
USA
Now we need a "Neutral" third party to buy the IP cheap!!!
That actually might happen, but I guarantee you, that if someone buys it, they will still just keep running it as WoW with guns, that it has become. At which point, it might as well better if it will just die in peace for good imo.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2016
I was Nado busting by the Sea of Dunes watchtower early this morning. I killed the core and I got these WILD readings! I activated the portal to go get some yummy crystite and..... THAT was the end of that.

Have not been able to log in since. Looks like I'll never get to use that vast fortune in crafting elements. :(

RIP what FF used to be. Good riddance to what it became. Long Live EMBER!

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
I was in-game and loading when all of a sudden... nothing! I was afraid it was my internet because of the incoming storm...

...but guess not!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! FadedPez LIED to me!!!!!!!!! He said that what he knew was that the game would continue to be playable!

Aug 30, 2016
Over 100K credits, 5 million crystite, 65 Red Beans and a vast and uncountable fortune in crafting components. You know, I'm not even upset any more. I finished mourning the game that died in January.

This time Last year FF was E.P.I.C. fun. I was one of its biggest fans and bought Red Beans every year.

What a stooooopid, needless waste. / sob. -L

Aug 18, 2016
Alabama
I made a post in the "future of firefall" thread that fadedpez started. I said something about the game being lucky if it is still around one year from now. I made that post yesterday. Now the forums and game are down. Maybe I should have said one day.

Jul 26, 2016
alberta canada
I made a post in the "future of firefall" thread that fadedpez started. I said something about the game being lucky if it is still around one year from now. I made that post yesterday. Now the forums and game are down. Maybe I should have said one day.
most predicted it would only make it to the end of year, almost no one expected this fast, guess they were further behind than most expected or the sever just melted down and i doubt they will fix it

Charon

Gate Maker
Jul 27, 2016
Now about that reverse-engineering project. . . .
Not going to happen the "Refail" project creator had no experience and no ability and got mad when no one jumped at doing the work for him. Ember is our best hope unless it gets sold. Gamersfirst did wonders with APB which was another money hole, they could save firefall.

Status
Not open for further replies.