Firefall is down, is it for good?

is it for good?

• Yes, there's no one there it's the end of the month why would they pay rent?

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • No, it will come back online!

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
Lucky the last news they gave us was that they would be continuing the Firefall IP. Yeah reading between the lines that says "bye bye firefall" but consumers don't need to read between the lines. Any purchases made over the last couple of months can get a refund through paypal and credit cards. (faster from paypal)

Ill take that 2 grand and maybe get a big founder's pack if the wife doesnt see the money come back in....

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
Then again, I had problems logging in last night at 12:53 GMT, eventually I got in.

There MAY just be routing issues outside of Red5s control to the datacenter

Yeah, would be better for me to find the 1500 elsewhere and not get refunds, easier to hide that from the Missis :p

Jul 27, 2016
Then again, I had problems logging in last night at 12:53 GMT, eventually I got in.

There MAY just be routing issues outside of Red5s control to the datacenter

Yeah, would be better for me to find the 1500 elsewhere and not get refunds, easier to hide that from the Missis :p
You spent that over the last month?

Cadbane

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Confirmed, No log in anymore. It is over... Rest in peace sweet FireFall, may Ember pick up the torch and light the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.