Female Characters

Jul 29, 2016
I'm game. "Jiggle physics".. yeah maybe, but subtle. No Korean MMO physics please.
I was quite sad when the, what my missus called "The wedgy suit" engineer suit got changed.

I do agree with what others said, if the females are going to be bearing skin, the males should too.
Maybe some "jiggle physics" on their pecs because you know.. pecs bounce too when you jog.

LayLaw

Jul 29, 2016
I'm game. "Jiggle physics".. yeah maybe, but subtle. No Korean MMO physics please.
I was quite sad when the, what my missus called "The wedgy suit" engineer suit got changed.

I do agree with what others said, if the females are going to be bearing skin, the males should too.
Maybe some "jiggle physics" on their pecs because you know.. pecs bounce too when you jog.
Ple-ase... no wangs swinging free!

Jul 27, 2016
"focused" was the name of the head style that I used for years.
I later switched to "intense" which is in the image below.

Jul 28, 2016
All I ask is that if there is the same overabundant desire to have skin showing on female models and frames where it makes little to no sense... that the male ones be given the same treatment.
Let me see beefy man thigh!
Well, it's egalitarian, I'll say that for it.

Still, I'd like the outfits to cover most of the skin. I understand the concept of shields and forcefields, so all the armor doesn't have to look like armor. I'm good with some skin tight clothing between the armored parts.

I just don't want to dress like I belong on a pole and forgot to bring it with me.

MollilMayhem

Jul 27, 2016
GA, USA
Well, it's egalitarian, I'll say that for it.

Still, I'd like the outfits to cover most of the skin. I understand the concept of shields and forcefields, so all the armor doesn't have to look like armor. I'm good with some skin tight clothing between the armored parts.

I just don't want to dress like I belong on a pole and forgot to bring it with me.
Exactly!

Jul 28, 2016
Models were ugly overall in my opinion. Realistic visuality would be impressive.
Agreed, preferable with fems who don't have DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cup sizes.

Although I confess to being a fan of body size sliders, I just prefer them to

A) Be somewhat realistic in proportion

and

B) Not violate the laws of physics, particularly gravity

Silly stuff like that tends to destroy my willing suspension of disbelief (aka destroy my immersion ;) )

Jul 27, 2016
I'm not shy about being sex-positive. I think people know that about me. But anything like that will be optional and tasteful.
That's pretty much all I'm ever looking for in a game's customization.

It's gotta be the right 'optional' though: if it restricts class/playstyle choice or if the option is 'play a male character', that's less fun. As long as those limits aren't there, then I think customization that goes both ways works nicely.

Heck, sometimes it's fun to go occasionally skimpy with character customization when I normally otherwise wouldn't, because it can be optional and temporary.