Ember forums are LIVE

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Jany

Jany New Member

Wooo hooo, Unreal Engine 4! :D

Faeryl and ChinoGreen like this.
  2. Sanshou

Sanshou New Member

3. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Hey, Kern, didn't you already know how dangerous those swinging sex chairs can be? Take it easy on the back. Thanks for the quick and steady efforts into this project so far. As you see already, many here believe in you and your team.

Oh to hear something like 'Thumper inbound' again....chills. Firefall was crippled the day they took resources out and died the day they took the crafting out. At least that poor spirit has been laid to rest now.

4. Gdaps

Gdaps New Member

Let's do this BABY!

5. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

It's surprising....someday i need to know how this game Firefall went downhill

6. Rubin

Rubin New Member

Remember signing up and playing the Firefall closed beta 4 years ago. Shortly after open beta through launch i lost interest. If i had not recieved your 'Call of Arms' on my mail for Ember i wouldn't have known. And i could not be more happy for that, so thank you. Looking forward to see the project unfold. :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  7. Dynikus

Dynikus New Member

I'm 100% a project to bring back a game similar to how firefall was during the beta. I haven't had as much fun just doing pve content and exploring the (albeit small) world in the early firefall beta in any other game. As soon as they completely reworked crafting and added leveling and a very clear linear progression, the game lost almost all appeal to me and I think I booted it up all of one time after release. Shame since I got the $100 founder pack.

8. Gallitin

Gallitin New Member

Where is the crowdfunding page? Would like to check out the packages.

9. trams87

trams87 New Member

Thanks for the email Pez! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more :)

10. Aimath

Aimath New Member

Good luck and let's do this :) I lost opportunity to support in the first campaign but from now on count me on. Can't wait for the journey

11. Xkipper

Xkipper New Member

12. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna

Silv3r Shadow reporting in!

13umbleBee likes this.
  13. Boremac

Boremac New Member

Maybe your mother? You owe her everything, Undom. Now I have to come find you and have a serious talk with your mother so she can slap some manners into you. Miss you, man.

14. YankiChaser

YankiChaser New Member

Omg Please let this be free...And if you have to pay for it I hope it's atleast under $70

15. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

Bought a Founder's Pack back in Firefall, had an absolute blast in Beta. Really missed the Firefall Beta. Still got my Firefall beanie, wouldn't mind an Ember one.

Where do I sign?

Ps. See a few familiar names in here so I know the community's gonna be great.

16. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

Is Pez here too? If so, that's even more awesome!