Backer Update and Omniframe Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drega

Aug 3, 2016
The Omniframe MEK looks amazing even on that tiny tease picture, it will be awesome to have that kind of gear to do our extraction, minerals here I come!

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
LOL D.va Omniframe! TY for that @AlphaXero

BTW, these frames move like Firefall characters (e.g. they are FAST). They are not lumbering mechs. Expect the same kind of mobility as FF. tks!
Thanks for rectifying that base movement will feel the same in pace. I love mechs but when I first saw this I was like "that's great art but that's a... mech." *assumed it mostly operated like one as well* .

Aug 10, 2016
See our blog entry on www.emberthegame.com for more info!

I'll be working on the writeup for the frame for the full art post in 48 hours. Also, backers posters have been sent for printing and ready for pickup and shipping this week.
Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? I think it's just me because I (Ahem) am the only one ready for this game to come out -COUGH- -COUGH- -COUGH-

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
The first fundraiser for the site and early artwork. Mine was a lowly $15 amount because bloody everything else above that value was sold out already. lol There will be more perk packages in the future to jump in on.

Status
Not open for further replies.