Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

bluelight

Firstclaimer
Jan 26, 2017
Long Island, New Yawk
Missing my Firstclaimer title. Purchased my first Terraformer title on 6/30/17 order #633. Purchased another terraformer title on 7/3/17 so that I could upgrade to a Firstclaimer. Well, at least thats what I was told. Email is [email protected]. I still have the email if needed for proof.

Aug 1, 2016
England
Hey Ronyn, I’m missing my scout tag, if you need proof DM me over discord (Evan2803#1073) if you need the proof, I still have all the relevant emails, screen shots etc:

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
syeedali.com
As I understand it, titles will be implemented as an account/forum feature. It would let us choose which titles we want visible.

Is this correct?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Jul 26, 2016
How do I know if my contects from Firefall al stil on this account I had a open beta account and pay much money on the game so I wanna know it? :)
Please note that Em-8ER has nothing to do with Firefall. They are two separate games, built by two different studios, similar only in certain mechanics. Red5 has no association with this game. Hence anything you owned on Firefall will not be carried over here.

If you did sign up for the Firefall Credit Program, you will earn in-game credit in Em-8ER, equivalent to your founder tier on Firefall. This was more of a gift from Grummz to the Firefall community. However, the program has been closed since the Firefall forums have been taken down by The9.

Jul 23, 2017
The Nederlands
Please note that Em-8ER has nothing to do with Firefall. They are two separate games, built by two different studios, similar only in certain mechanics. Red5 has no association with this game. Hence anything you owned on Firefall will not be carried over here.

If you did sign up for the Firefall Credit Program, you will earn in-game credit in Em-8ER, equivalent to your founder tier on Firefall. This was more of a gift from Grummz to the Firefall community. However, the program has been closed since the Firefall forums have been taken down by The9.
Oke Thank you,
Yes I did that and had Compleet that