Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

Ronyn

Deepstryker
Community Manager
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Apr 10, 2017
Tx
Hello Ronyn. I have my indiegogo account, emails, or whatever else proof you need.

Tsi-Hu Hunter

Originally I had the title attached to another ember account ( true_kharma )
Neither account has the title now, so i would like it added on this account instead.

Thank you

Last edited:

Screwed

Jul 4, 2017
Hello! I donated on Indie-gogo at the last minute, and still have no idea what a backer title looks like, nor if i have it. Can you please check? ill supply all information if needed

Gordro

Frame Founder
Jul 26, 2016
England
Not sure what the backer title is, but I put money into the first ever fun raiser back when Firefall was still a thing, never got my artwork

"Omniframe Inventor
* Reserve your forum name ahead of site launch * Name inscribed on the founder's wall on the website (and in-game if game is developed) * Receive the "Frame Founder" forum tag * Receive a signed, 8x10 glossy printed image of the new Omniframe Concept Art, if stretch goal is met. (signed by Mark Kern), otherwise receive a 8x10 printed image of the T.H.M.P.R. orthographics, also signed."

I got the title, "Frame Founder" but never my artwork. I am assuming they are all gone, but Ill accept a signed photo of Mark Kern gurning English style as an option

b039e134744b34c88882505ed31465e8.jpg

QuixoticZ

Deepscanner
Jun 23, 2017
I backed the M3 indiegogo, and got an email indicating i should get the Deepscanner title, but the link didn't work.

Wolfox

Jun 20, 2017
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn
My email was linked to the gmail log in, but I used my @aol for the gogo fundraiser so they never got linked up, but I have a Deepscanner pack. If you need any info or etc I can give them to you if needed thank you!