Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

Jan 26, 2017
Long Island, New Yawk
Missing my Firstclaimer title. Purchased my first Terraformer title on 6/30/17 order #633. Purchased another terraformer title on 7/3/17 so that I could upgrade to a Firstclaimer. Well, at least thats what I was told. Email is [email protected]. I still have the email if needed for proof.

evan2803

Deepscanner
Aug 1, 2016
England
Hey Ronyn, I’m missing my scout tag, if you need proof DM me over discord (Evan2803#1073) if you need the proof, I still have all the relevant emails, screen shots etc:

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
As I understand it, titles will be implemented as an account/forum feature. It would let us choose which titles we want visible.

Is this correct?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
As I understand it, titles will be implemented as an account/forum feature. It would let us choose which titles we want visible.

Is this correct?
They ARE implemented as a forum feature. The only way to change them at the moment is to put in a request with Ronyn to request a change.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
How do I know if my contects from Firefall al stil on this account I had a open beta account and pay much money on the game so I wanna know it? :)
Please note that Em-8ER has nothing to do with Firefall. They are two separate games, built by two different studios, similar only in certain mechanics. Red5 has no association with this game. Hence anything you owned on Firefall will not be carried over here.

If you did sign up for the Firefall Credit Program, you will earn in-game credit in Em-8ER, equivalent to your founder tier on Firefall. This was more of a gift from Grummz to the Firefall community. However, the program has been closed since the Firefall forums have been taken down by The9.

Jul 23, 2017
The Nederlands
Please note that Em-8ER has nothing to do with Firefall. They are two separate games, built by two different studios, similar only in certain mechanics. Red5 has no association with this game. Hence anything you owned on Firefall will not be carried over here.

If you did sign up for the Firefall Credit Program, you will earn in-game credit in Em-8ER, equivalent to your founder tier on Firefall. This was more of a gift from Grummz to the Firefall community. However, the program has been closed since the Firefall forums have been taken down by The9.
Oke Thank you,
Yes I did that and had Compleet that

Lumbas

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2017
Finished migrating account, successfully linked same Paypal e-mail I purchased Deepscanner on. Nothing shows up at my.em8er to confirm my pledge or title, thanks.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Finished migrating account, successfully linked same Paypal e-mail I purchased Deepscanner on. Nothing shows up at my.em8er to confirm my pledge or title, thanks.
Have you checked its the right address you most likely have but thought i add that first :D
https://my.em8er.com/login

I am not sure but have you tried using different browsers ... do they make a difference?

Also alternatively if you go here can contact them too.
https://forums.em8er.com/misc/contact

Perhaps its just taking time to process it and eventually will be up hmm

Hope it gets resolved soon!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I have no idea if my forum tag is activated yet, typing this to see if it is because I can't see it on my profile page
Hey there Eygenikos!

I don't see your forum tag yet either.
However there is one thing that may affect that: If you paid via PayPal.

Grummz handles all PayPal requests manually.
Therefore the forum tags and such are also done manually in batches.

If PayPal is not your case, then I recommend contacting @Ronyn here on the forums in a Private Message or in a Direct Message on Discord to inquire further about your forum tag.

I hope that helps! Please update here when it shows! Thanks!
~Faeryl