Any plans to compensate founders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Salty? You've not seen salty around here, yet... ^^ As for Reddit, they can keep their silly platform, now that the SJW's have over run it. They corrupt and taint, everything they touch.

I'm hopeful that the Silver Tongued Bard (Grummz) can get things going in the right direction, and stay true to his Vision™ this time. It was a grand vision, and one that kept me in firefall (RIP) for years. Only time will tell this tale.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Mind you, 25% of the founders pack was a bargain for a game that lasted for what it did. Some spend hundreds of virtual ships, some spend it on pre release alpha games.
On point bro. For the money I put into FF, I got FAR more in return, even after launch. I still have a damn good group of gamer friends that I met in FF. As for the virtual ships....you takin' a shot a me! lol I got far too swept up in Star Citizen and am one of those that invested hundreds into it. Now I don't even log in but once every month to be sure it is updated. Just waiting for more to come about on it.

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
I have developed system that would let us gather founder status. It would work on on-demand basis.
  1. User would be required to login to their FF forum account and enable founder badge
  2. Then they'd have to set status to include username they have on Em-8ER forums (to establish verification bridge)
  3. Code would check founder status and form permanent bind of FF account to Em-8ER account
  4. Verified, done.
Beside the major problem of forums being down now, there are other hurdles, we don't know who is operating those forums so I had to setup integrity verification platform I won't disclose details of ;). Another problem is that many founders would miss the opportunity (there is no way to announce it to all former founders) and obviously can't guarantee it will be available for long.

IF forums ever go up again (big IF here), I'll try to launch website to gather as many founder stats I possibly can. If everything goes smooth and works as expected, this list might be used for special rewards. Could be something simple or if @Grummz is happy with it, it may yield game rewards as well. There is a big IF and no promises of anything :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.