Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
Wow, so just finished both seasons of Knights of Sidonia and was totally impressed! I know a lot of people hate CGI in anime but this studio has done it right with both KoS and Ajin (which by the way was another amazing anime) as well as the US produced RWBY. Here's to hoping KoS gets another season to finish off the story as I read that manga source material is now finished as well.

Jul 26, 2016
im waiting for another rwby season the most
how do you like the game?

oh and I'm reading a english translated Korean webtoon.
Gozu.
... it's funny. It began as comic about this super strong martial arts person who is told to go take revenge for his master as his senile master dies. Only to find the those people are also dead. So he takes on delivery job instead. It's pretty comedic.

Last edited:

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
RWBY game is not bad though I havent put much time into it since the latest updates. Another similar game to RWBY is Soul Worker though you have to jump though a lot of hoops to play it stateside.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
how do you like the game?

oh and I'm reading a english translated Korean webtoon.
Gozu.
... it's funny. It began as comic about this super strong martial arts person who is told to go take revenge for his master as his senile master dies. Only to find the those people are also dead. So he takes on delivery job instead. It's pretty comedic.
I havent played the game because its not my type of games but the anime(ation) was awesome

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
Wherever my butt is currently
that the musings of an overpowered wanna be hacker gamer bro. Who's only real skill in the sword extends to a digital world or minor skill in kendo are supposed to overpower the general strength and stamina of a man who could break his twiggy looking arms?

I think you severely misunderstand my bitter hatred of SAO as a series.

Jul 27, 2016
that the musings of an overpowered wanna be hacker gamer bro. Who's only real skill in the sword extends to a digital world or minor skill in kendo are supposed to overpower the general strength and stamina of a man who could break his twiggy looking arms?

I think you severely misunderstand my bitter hatred of SAO as a series.
I hope you know I am just trolling, but still, got a bit of a giggle.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
SAO first season was great. There was a lot of mystery and drama with their lives on the line... but the rest of the seasons are not so great, there's no danger anymore.
Kirito is awesome, solo player, just like me.

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Ark Liege
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
SAO first season was great. There was a lot of mystery and drama with their lives on the line... but the rest of the seasons are not so great, there's no danger anymore.
Kirito is awesome, solo player, just like me.
I agree, but still 2nd season didnt fall short. The secondd part of the 2nd season was kinda *out of place* but that was realy more in tune with the whole swords *thing*. I think that the GGO story would have been better as standalone. But fun none the less :)

Status
Not open for further replies.