Aliens Revealed - The Tsihu

Status
Not open for further replies.

lykosfx

Jul 29, 2016
Oi!

Eu estou enviando algumas imagens como inspiração para os desenvolvedores de Ember.

Tenha cuidado! Eles são Alienígenas:

Imagem

Aquático

Obrigado por sua atenção.
Abraços.

Hi!

I am sending some pictures as inspiration for developers of Ember.

Be careful! They are Aliens:

Imagem

Aquatic

Thanks for your attention.
Hugs.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
"Breaking news (though not as broke as our bank accounts) from The9 garage radio broadcast. There has been a reported trainwreck on Emb3r. What started as a minor derailment has escalated into mayhem. No kittens were harmed in this incident. Just the ones in our kitchens."

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
When I saw the sneak peek, I took a guess that those things were a part of a headdress of some sort.
It could still be some kind of headdress ... just made of metal instead of feathers or holographic. :D
I'm LOVING the artwork so far! <3

Deso

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
Why this Tsihu looks like that humanoid is normal form, while this mechanical beast is an mechanic form or something?

Deso

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
They can morph back and forth between the two. In the link t talks about going beast mode if they stay in that form too long and are especially feral.
Something like druids etc. But still i wait for more lore about Tsihu.

The Tsihu use tech-enhanced kaiju as their "vehicles" and it would make sense they've augemented their own beast form.
I'm curious if these tech-enhanced kaiju are more tech than flesh. Or maybe the stronger forms have more tech in them and are barely organic anymore. If they have to chain certain forms to rein them in, then it would make sense for them to use technology to pacify their more feral brethren to a degree, so they can control them better.

So, they don't have ranks, but certainly some variants of the Tsihu will be far superior to others in terms of power and experience.

Speaking of experience...I imagined this ability, where they'd encase their own allies in some sort of time-bubble, and artificially accelerate their growth within the bubble, even causing mutations and then the forms those altered specimen would emerge in would be the beast-forms, several different forms even, which may or may not need some control to keep on task, so they don't go completely crazy and feral and start attacking their own. Which could be possible. Take out the ones holding the leashes and the kaiju (however big or small) could turn on their own. And when that would happen, they could get buffs to speed, resistances...etc. (maybe not to damage and hp...or anything spongy), as they'd become more wild and more dangerous, without someone holding their chains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.