Aliens Revealed - The Tsihu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
I have to admit that I thought the enchanted circles in the teaser was some kind of "casting" ability, but this is FAR BETTER!!!!! I like it!!! *saves photo to add to tribal images to do*

Last edited:

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I like it! So does it transition between the human-thing form and the beast, or is the human visible in beast form?

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
I like it! So does it transition between the human-thing form and the beast, or is the human visible in beast form?
From what the page says I get the idea that you only get the see one or the other? If it shifts to "beast mode" then you see that and NOT the "human form".

"If they’re not in humanoid form shooting at us, they are suddenly morphing into huge creatures that are tearing our omniframes apart hand to hand. We think they go feral if they stay too long in “beast” mode."

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Another thing I want to add: I'm really liking this trend of seeing the human/2-legged being surrounded by his/her more damaging form. It's personal yet grand in scale, to see a large omnimek armor a pilot and a "beast mode" Tsihu prowl over the bipedal/anthropomorphic Tsihu.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
First thing I thought of when I saw the name and art...

May I have some of your time to talk about our Lord and Savior Cthulhu?

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I believe it is pronounced like.. "Say Wha?"..
heh. kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.