Aliens Revealed - The Tsihu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016
Ukraine
The creature looks too abstract. What kind of energy does it use? Does it have a digestive system like live beings, or uses other sourse of energy more like a machine? Can't see any eyes or ears either.

Sik San

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Srsly, that thing looks pretty cool (despite pretty standard humanoid :s). Can I play it instead that omniframe? :D

Nubilus

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Soo... basically they are a metamorphing, apparently time traveling alien species...
From what i gathered from the Crixa.io post they are from the past(?) and constantly talking about some kind of fabric (space time?) and bindings that break(?). Could it be because of FTL drives and technology ripping apart spacetime?

Also the ruins on EM-8ER could be theirs... destroyed by their own technology and now they want to stop that cycle (loop) with us becoming too advanced?

So many questions. So much tease. But nevertheless AWESOME.

Also, LET ME PLAY THEM (maybe... if possible... they look cool...)

EDIT: On a second look... my RP character got a similiar cloak (at least the effect part)... and his(?) face looks like Shadowhunters mask... Coincidence? Could be *shrugs*

Last edited:

OziriusSVK

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Slovakia
Wau, just Wau, I really love the Lore about them :D and art, just beautiful :D

You really created great universe:
+ a world with code-name EM-8ER :D
+ unique language ... no more silence xD
+ "phasing in and out", "from another time" ... finally a game with "corrupted timeline", so many posibilities here :D
+ shapeshifting enemy ... nice :)
+ technological ruins ... I really like to explore ancient ruins :)
+ "beast mode" ... it reminds me of mimics from Edge of tomorrow :D and Inevitable fate of every reaper team
http://i.imgur.com/g1ka75k.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.