Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016

We know they call themselves the Tsihu. The reaper teams that endure their constant attacks have a more colorful name for them. That name is....up to you!

Greetings fellow Reapers,
Welcome back to our first community contest. This is round two.

Over the last couple of weeks the community has submitted a surprising amount of creative name ideas. Due to that wonderfully large number we have had to reorganize the rounds!

So this is how it goes. Round two of this contest will be a series of polls to boil down our options. Round three of this contest will be the top names from round two all collected into a new poll. From that poll the community will select the top ten names. Finally, in round four, Grummz will decide the official human name for the Tsihu. What does all that mean? In simple terms... Get ready to vote, vote and vote again!

What do you do for round 2?
  • Follow the link below.
  • Vote on the names you like in each and every poll.
  • You may vote for up to three names in each and every poll.
  • The goal is a colorful, human sounding name that the soldiers will call the Tsihu.
  • Round two of this contest begins on Tuesday September 13 and will close Wednesday September 28th.
The ember team is ready to see what rises to the top!

POLL CLOSED
There are several pages in this poll. Don't miss any.

Don't forget about the prizes!

What's that? I was supposed to tell you about prizes? Well then I am happy to announce that the creators of the names that make it into the top ten will receive 8x10 signed color glossies of the new thumper vs Kaiju poster and 8x10 of the omniframe, thumper and Tsi-hu. The creator of the name that Grummz selects at the end will win the grand prize. A 36x24 thumper vs Kaiju poster, and the Gatestrider reward level from the last campaign. If they already have it, they can gift it.

Can you imagine this image, in all it's glory, up on your wall?

Stay on target Reapers, this battle is just getting started.
- Ronyn

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
None of the above was not an option so I just closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to do something but I don't remember what it was.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
None of the above was not an option so I just closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to come back here and complain about it not being an option therefore I closed the tab to do something but I don't remember what it was.

I actually took the time to read this. Maybe past my bed time.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Honestly I've not finished it because in the very 1st page of the poll I don't like any of the names there, it should exist a single option called: " I don't like any of the ones proposed" in every page of it so one can move to the next page, something I couldn't do.

This poll has just started so @Ronyn might you be able to fix it if possible so everyone can vote properly!??.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.

Edit: Meh... finished it too, just used some dice to select them >_>.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
I'm just here to say none of them.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Had to pick more than a couple I don't like just to finish the poll.

EDIT: Personal favorites.

Greavers
Smokies
Verdants
Craters

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Yeah, being forced to pick names you've no desire to see is rather awkward. A 'None of the Above' would be really nice.

Finished it anyway but for what it is worth a few pages I had to pick one I wasn't interested in to go on. :(

Would much rather have seen a full list and had 10 total votes than be forced to pick the lesser of evils if I found nothing appealing on a section of the list.

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Lol that's how I felt ON THE FIRST PAGE

Daynen

Aug 3, 2016
The reason we were asked to vote on three for each page is so that there's still plenty more than ten for the team to choose from for the top ten list. If everyone only voted on three right now, it's possible there simply wouldn't be ten left. It's also possible everyone would simply vote on the three they themselves posted and we'd be right back to square one. This format eliminates both possibilities completely.

angiasaa

Base Commander
Aug 21, 2016
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Just finished the survey. Rather than have a "vote for the best three" story going on, it would probably be harder for us and more an evaluation of true sentiment if we had to rate every 10 names from 1 - 10. We run through the names till in the end, we rate the top two names from each page. Finally, we get to rate the top ten names as chosen by the community in a separate third round. But then, we'd likely be dead of exhaustion by then, so... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.