Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
"It's over 9000!" is a mistranslation from japanese to english. The correct translation would be "It's over 8000!", it was correct translated from japanese to german for instance. So your english translators didn't do a clean job ^^
i didnt know that. but i never whatched it in jp. but now i can :p end without subs might add xD

Jul 31, 2016
I started watching Claymore, its pretty damn cool so far. Hope the rest is great.
Claymore is decent, but toward the end it starts getting... odd. Not GunGrave level of odd-ness... but still odd.

Overall I liked it.

I hope Overlord gets more seasons. It seems like it has a much better premise and direction than Log Horizon or SAO. (still upset that SAO didn't make the first season like.. 4 seasons long. They could have had enough interesting filler there!)

Really upset that BTOOOOM only got 1 season. Seems like the good ones are sacrificed to give the elder Naruto more filler episodes...

Jul 31, 2016
I just finished Btooom!
Not too bad. cliche story though. wish it didn't end on a cliffhanger.
It was suppose to have a 2nd season, but season 1 didn't have as much of a following as anticipated. I liked the show... wish it was going to continue.

Accel World has a good premise... but the SSSEEEEENNNNNPPPAAAAAAAAIIIII MC-whiny-bitch needs to stop. My gawd his whining is irritating.

Jul 27, 2016
Now watching: Gantz.

This shit is awesome, lots of brutality. Neat idea.
So far the main character is a jackass but from what I read he sorta gets better over time.

Jul 31, 2016
On that note... Claymore, Blue Gender, Angel Beats were also a one-nighter for me.
Not to mention Deadman Wonderland :(
Deadman was good for a first watch. Several months later, I found it much less entertaining and more disturbing. Not sure why it didn't "carry".

My current anime addiction is DBZ Abridged. I wish TFS would release them quicker. (I understand why they can't)

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Ive been trying to watch DBZ again but i cant. I loved it when i was little, but now it seems im too old for it :( .
But not as bad as trying to rewatch Sailor Moon. After two episodes the thought of "was i watching this stuff?" popped into mind.

Jul 31, 2016
Ive been trying to watch DBZ again but i cant. I loved it when i was little, but now it seems im too old for it :( .
But not as bad as trying to rewatch Sailor Moon. After two episodes the thought of "was i watching this stuff?" popped into mind.
That's why the abridged version is so much better.... the story actually makes MORE sense

Status
Not open for further replies.