Blast from the past: Brontodon King [Firefall]

Soul

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Jun 22, 2017
I was looking through some of my old content and stumbled across an old video of mine from Firefall!

Thought I would share, was fun to see the game back when it was thriving again. Also happened to be using one of my favourite classes, the Dragonfly!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like all the effects but knowing myself too well would be enjoying the fireworks show.
Hope there will be options to dial the effects down to the players preference.

Watching this makes me wonder how much tougher the Em8erdon could be will there be an Em8erdon queen where the king and queen tag team for double the intensity?

Would the Em8erdon surprisingly go buckaroo and do back kicks as it spins around?

Would a kaiju help the Em8erdon or could it be that they get annoyed with each other that it becomes a battle of Kaiju vs Em8erdon hmm

Those Dragonflys can hold well saving lives and blasting heals we will need all the help we can get!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hard to watch these videos sometimes. The nostalgia hits home. Wish The(bastard)9 would sell the IP….

Certainly nostalgic and inspiring, and all i am thinking how will Em8er be with its extra features and having all the best parts of Firefall.

Maybe one day they will sell the ip but by that time think Em8er would be on everyone's focus.