Make up some PSAs

Aug 14, 2016
I'm bored so lets make up some PSA for the game. That can be realistic or just silly. This can help with things like world building. Think of all the things you might hear over a PA system in public places or things you might hear over short range open channels. I'll start.

PSA​
Did you know that many of our on fighters are hurt everyday not from enemy attack but from careless use of rocket propelled weapons? Yes, sadly many people are hurt just because not everyone follows the rules for proper use of these types weapons. All because of splash damage. So if you are a person who uses rocket propelled weapons. Please remember to always take a moment to check behind you and make sure no friendlies is there. And if you are near a person using such weapons, do not stand or walk behind them when they are firing or about to fire. Splash damage makes it so that it is almost as dangerous to be one standing behind the weapon as it is to be one it is pointed at.
This message was brought to you by The Surgeon General and The National Nurses Foundation
PSA​
To all the pilots coming back from a battle. Please remember to make your frame wipe its feet and stand under the shower for a few seconds before entering the base. The janitorial staff is tired of cleaning up the dirt and gore you all keep tracking into the base. They say alien blood is to hard to clean off the floors and walls. And it is staining their uniforms. Pilots who don't do this will be fined. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
PSA 1

With your state of the art Cobra Red edition, always disengage safetly from the vehicle.
To do so with voice activation by saying "stop bike" the bike should stop but if voice command error occurs pull the brake if this still does not work yell out for help while maneouring the vehicle in a calm manner.

Place your back side on the rear wheel to cause friction this can cause pain unless you have good rear armor. If all procedures fail, crashing into a large kaiju is your best option getting out is another matter!

This message is brought to you by Cobra Alpha omega beta gamma zeta

PSA 2

Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? bored with boring food and drink why bother.
Now you can have FOINK! what is FOINK its half food and half drink compressed and scientifically proven to release energy in sustained activity enhancing your performance by a whopping 1.5%.

FOINK works you have less to carry, it can be concealed away for long journeys, it comes in all kinds of flavour now in ultimate edition Aubergine, herbs and spicy minerals. All mothers love FOINK get your FOINK now at your nearest FOINK Stores

PSA 3

On average mech pilots go to the toilet 35% less due to stress, we know the problems that face pilots and that's why we from BLISS GEMINI provide you with tips and services to better your experience in a mech.

1) never go to the toilet in a storm this is dangerous not only to yourself but the mech also.
2) Invest in BliSS GEMINI waste extractor this extracts waste out of your body converting it to energy for the mech
3) Unplug Bliss GEMINI waste extractor carefully or you may die!
4) When the happy face lights up unleash your waste product but when sad face appears wait for 10 seconds before reattempting or press the emergency red button

Thank you at BLISS GEMINI we take no piss and guarantee 99.9% satisfaction

Aug 14, 2016
PSA​
To the owner of the blue and green Omniframe with cat decals on it. You left your headlights on. I repeat. To the owner of the blue and green Omniframe with cat decals on it. You left your headlights on. That is all.

PSA​
To the Pilot who parked in space G37. Your Omniframe's left leg is on fire. I repeat. To the Pilot who parked in space G37. Your Omniframe's left leg is on fire. That is all.

PSA​
Paging ShotGoodBoi. Paging ShotGoodBoi. Your teammates are waiting for you at gate 2.

PSA​
Please remain calm. An unknown specimen as escaped confinement and now lose on the premises. It is advised that you check and secure your clothing as it seems to be attracted to warm dark places. If you find the specimen please report to the security team at once.

PSA​
The pizza party that was scheduled for today at 1am in room A5 has now been moved to room B2.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Sometimes it is. But really it just a Public Service Announcement.
Using the example of G.I. Joe they use to use PSA at the end of every show in the old days to teach kids about stuff. Here is one.
This would be great it makes me think of how reaper team would give advice to the rest of us in random coversations or psa's

The kids/adults would be remember that for example Commander Morgan mentioned on a psa when someone's wallet/purse is dropped return it to the owner or the police station because it could be you who has dropped something and want it back!

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
PSA
Do not eat Torgue Joe's Explosive chili, i repeat do not eat Torgue Joe's Explosive chili. It is not for human consumption.

PSA
If you begin to hear random sounds with no logical explanation to them and you believe your going mad just say:"Degi? Is that you?" and if you do not hear a response seek medical attention immidietly as you might have inhaled some psychoactive coolant or gas.

PSA
*static* Are you sure this thing is on? *static bonk sound* I'm not hearing anything? *snap crackle pop* Why both on and off must start with an O? *loud ear splitting screeching* OH! IT WAS ON! NEVERMIND WHAT YOU HEARD!?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
PSA
Dear citizen of Station 2B Sector 375, if you see a random red button with a thumbs up sticker laying around, please no not pre.. (krzzzzt) THAT'S RIGHT. PRESS THE BUTTON AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW AWESOME .... (krzzzzzt) do not press the butt..... (krzzzzzt) SHOW ME HOW BADASS YOU ARE AND PRESS THAT BUTT..... (krzzzzzt)

Dec 15, 2016
PSA
Please be reminded that captured Tsi-hu are not pleasure servants. That is all.

PSA
Whoever owns the omniframe with “Allahu Akbar” painted on the wings, ... uhhh please report to the nearest command center. Thank you.

PSA
To all Gatestriders, please be reminded that kaiju invasions are not to be treated as rave parties.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
PSA
Would the House responsible for glogging the bathrooms on decks trough B to S *mumbles quietly:"after clearly consuming Torgue Joe's Explosive chili"* please report for cleaning/purging deck duty.

PSA
Experimental weapons should not be removed from the testing areas, please return the experimental flower gun back to it's original casing. Some people's allergies are getting rather extreme *loud sneezing*

Aug 14, 2016
PSA​
To the owner of Acore. I repeat. To the owner of Acore. Come to the front desk. We found your lost robot dog.

PSA​
This is a test. For the next sixty seconds, this station will conduct a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test.
What is 6 times 12?
If Jimmy has 7 apples and Jane has 5 oranges how can they share evenly?
What is the speed of sound in water?
What color is the lowest energy of light?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck. If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.