Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
idk who this is or where its from, but this seems to be decent if I were to take a female perspective. As a guy though I'm just thankful his stick isn't showing (shudder).
It's from the anime series called Bleach. Towards the end of one of the later series, the protagonists fight a group of enhanced warriors from a sort of demon world trying to stop one of their own who betrayed them from becoming uber-powerful - this weird character is one of them who teamed up with the evil dude...

It's from the anime series called Bleach. Towards the end of one of the later series, the protagonists fight a group of enhanced warriors from a sort of demon world trying to stop one of their own who betrayed them from becoming uber-powerful - this weird character is one of them who teamed up with the evil dude...
I didn't ask, but thanks and no thanks.

nice abs :D she'd look great with a futuristic looking monocle

chain and hook all she needs is a nice set of wheels
you know that valvet is the kind of woman that kills with a knive, can jump over a hole human and is part of an elite bodyguard team? (that fucking works for an arms dealer that deals with ALL arms, from ammo, to rockets, to beehive artillery shells to fucking tanks... - and she gets fucking hunted by the CIA and company... ( the arms dealer..))

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Reminds me totally of valmet from jormungand xD
Maybe if she was like ten years younger, that whole two or three foot height difference is kind of a big deal. But otherwise they do have a fair bit in common.

And two more from Hetz, this time of Kantai Collection characters. He's got lots more... but to put it lightly most of his work should not be viewed in a public area (or by anyone with a weak stomach) so I'll stop with these.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
She looks like an overkill KISS fan combined with roadhog's hook and desire for blood. Aside from obviously being a psycho, who doesn't like the look of a lady in an everyday wear black leather outfit?
I would of thought she listened to classical music and was inspired by panda's
shes no psycho just misunderstood the real psycho is out there her twin!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.