Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I will draw the line at snakes (giant or not) with knockers. A snake head with knockers just doesn't look right and seems awkward, especially since reptiles don't nurse their young once they hatch.
In that case a feline/canine furry should have 2 rows of nipples low down where humans have their belly buttons. Get it right peoples.

In that case a feline/canine furry should have 2 rows of nipples low down where humans have their belly buttons. Get it right peoples.
So you would rather have the latest post on this thread by Sn0wflak3 have more knockers? And what about werewolf ladies? I don't think they'd just grow an extra set of sisters when they go feral. This assumes they can change back.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
So you would rather have the latest post on this thread by Sn0wflak3 have more knockers? And what about werewolf ladies? I don't think they'd just grow an extra set of sisters when they go feral. This assumes they can change back.
A werewolf fully changes form from a human into a wolf, so yes when "feral" they would have the anatomy of a wolf and when human they would have the anatomy of a human. A "furry" doesn't change shape in the same manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.