Firefall army

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Hello Firefall players!

How about creating an army made purely and only of Firefall players? It could be one of the most powerful armies in Ember, as it would exist from the start.

We are a wonderful community and I think that we should stick together :)

We could come up with a name for this army, something related to Firefall :) Or maybe just naming it "Firefall" (yes, I know, very creative ;)

So what would you think? :)

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Naming it "The Accord" might be a nit on the nose...but also fitting.
Well, it is a good name. However, I never felt like I was really a part of The Accord, I was more like a mercenary :/ I'd like it to be something directly connected to ARES Pilots or Firefall

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Well, it is a good name. However, I never felt like I was really a part of The Accord, I was more like a mercenary :/ I'd like it to be something directly connected to ARES Pilots or Firefall
Ah yes I can see where youre coming from.

Luisedgm

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Hello Firefall players!

How about creating an army made purely and only of Firefall players? It could be one of the most powerful armies in Ember, as it would exist from the start.

We are a wonderful community and I think that we should stick together :)

We could come up with a name for this army, something related to Firefall :) Or maybe just naming it "Firefall" (yes, I know, very creative ;)

So what would you think? :)
I intend to leave firefall behind, it was more of a disappointment than anything and only left me hungry for a good sci-fi sandbox (other than EVE)