Firefall army

arharr3

Jul 27, 2016
I doubt one army will fit all the former firefall players that signed the petition. Thinking about 6-10 other names might be wise.

You can count me in too btw.

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Oh, Oh, i got an idea! "The Devil Hawks!" :D

#RIPFranky #RIPHobes D:

And BTW: Some1 seen Federvogel and ToxicWarrior over here? Kinda miss them xD
Heh, nice idea :) We'll probably have to create like 2-10 of FF armies using the same TS but in fact being the same one :p

Toxic won't appear here, check his last English video's comments, conversation between me (ActuallyMe) and him :(

Heh, nice idea :) We'll probably have to create like 2-10 of FF armies using the same TS but in fact being the same one :p

Toxic
Meh, that ain't the problem. The biggest problem would be the communication between the different armies. Or we just make different armies with different nationalities (like a main german, a main english, a main french etc.) and then lets the race for the best army begin! ^^ (fun must be somewhere too ^^) Or we make just 10 mess armies made of random FF players taht keep racing against each others. xD

Also nice to see you again Toxic ^^ <3

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Meh, that ain't the problem. The biggest problem would be the communication between the different armies. Or we just make different armies with different nationalities (like a main german, a main english, a main french etc.) and then lets the race for the best army begin! ^^ (fun must be somewhere too ^^) Or we make just 10 mess armies made of random FF players taht keep racing against each others. xD

Also nice to see you again Toxic ^^ <3
You understand me wrong, my post was wrongly edited :( I was, am and will be Vedemin. Toxic won't be here, re-read my edited post :(

About those armies, friendly race is always nice, but we had 3 big armies from Poland and they didn't really liked each other :( So I wouldn't start to compete because it can part the best gaming community ever. What I was thinking about was creating a few armies that have 1 Teamspeak and people from them are going on Boss Raids together without hierarchy (like oh, you are from FF3, there is a guy that wants to join, he is from my army, FF2, I will kick you so that he could join).
In other words, race is good, just without toxicity :)

You understand me wrong, my post was wrongly edited :( I was, am and will be Vedemin. Toxic won't be here, re-read my edited post :(

About those armies, friendly race is always nice, but we had 3 big armies from Poland and they didn't really liked each other :( So I wouldn't start to compete because it can part the best gaming community ever. What I was thinking about was creating a few armies that have 1 Teamspeak and people from them are going on Boss Raids together without hierarchy (like oh, you are from FF3, there is a guy that wants to join, he is from my army, FF2, I will kick you so that he could join).
In other words, race is good, just without toxicity :)
Ah, well, that kinda stuff you mean.... Meh...
So, then we should jsut do it like the idea that i had once ^^ (actually whne my army "FireCrawlers" was still growing). When the army would have been too big then i would have just splitted it up in 2 cooperating armies (FireCrawlers and MeldingCrawlers ^^).

Meh, such a pitty that toxic wont come D: (and also sorry for misunderstanding you, but there was only a "Toxic", ah, and can you link me that video?)

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Ah, well, that kinda stuff you mean.... Meh...
So, then we should jsut do it like the idea that i had once ^^ (actually whne my army "FireCrawlers" was still growing). When the army would have been too big then i would have just splitted it up in 2 cooperating armies (FireCrawlers and MeldingCrawlers ^^).

Meh, such a pitty that toxic wont come D: (and also sorry for misunderstanding you, but there was only a "Toxic", ah, and can you link me that video?)
Yea, that's the idea of armies I meant :)

Sad video :( (reason is in the comments)

Fenr1r

Jul 28, 2016
Russia
Our [Dreamcatchers] army-mates is still unite, and we want save this name.

But if you wanna create a founders army, then i vote for "The Hellhounds" name :)