DevTracker

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
If you are concerned about getting your email hijacked, let me recommend Protonmail. I could give you the PW to my Protonmail account and it wouldn't do you a bit of good because the contents are encrypted. You must enter a 2nd PW to access any of the emails.

The site staff at Protonmail do not have, and can not reset, your encryption PW. If you lose that, you will have to wipe your entire email box and start over.

Edit:
Where are my manners? Thanks for volunteering and fixing this, Xeevis!
Thank you. Many email hosting providers give option for 2-step verification, but at increased security you are also increasing complexity and potentially risk loosing access yourself. Of course most experienced IT users don't have problems, but it's something casual users don't do. So even though ideally everyone should be in control of their own security, we should also make every effort to help protect users who don't have such a strong grip.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
The Thumper will be more animated, shifting its drilling spot and pickup resources that pop out with its claw arm. The storage container starts off as the THMPR "landing shell" and re configures itself to be an anti-grav resource container that floats and is magnetically leashed to the THMPR as it travels back.