DevTracker

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
The next milestone will feature 3D modeling of the the THMPR and also a "vision book." The vision book will be in PDF and printed formats (for higher end backers...if I can get the price to work). Short 15-25 page book that will outline high level vision of the game. PDF can be shared. Website will also be updated.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Thank you for understanding. I have an idea for a frame look and some gameplay for you. It won't be getting rid of the Omniframe, but it might go a ways towards making you like the way its set up. I hope.

Well, I never actually said it was "bad business". I mean, it could still be good business, on the side. But, that's not how it happened, as you said.

I didn't know how all this shipping, back-and-forth, works. So, thanks for explaining. I think I get it know and if I understand it right, those parts of the development and handing out of physical and virtual rewards covered themselves as best they could, with much physical and mental effort from you to keep it even more balanced. And such dedication, from you and from the backers, is certainly more than even developers of much larger companies demonstrate. This also gives me hope the game will eventually gets its wings and takes off, maybe even faster than you or anyone would expect.

I apologize for complaining a lot, but if every member of the site, old and new, didn't voice their concerns, then there wouldn't be much discussion and I wouldn't learn anything about how things work.

Yes, I realize that, as you and I had talked about it. And it's what gives me hope that the development process will head towards something that I can donate money to, as I'd like to. I mean...if the cost of a game, as you or another moderator have said is going to be around 30-40 dollars, then that's nothing. I can certainly bring myself to fund the development, in smaller donations that would amount to perhaps multiple times what the prices of the game will be.